Having issue with Email

Bazetech

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just bought a gs7a from my Att store. I noticed that when I setup my msn email, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes for the phone to retrieve the email, where as the gmail has a setting to push mail, I can't make my msn mail do that. I installed the outlook app but to be honest I just don't like it. My s5 active pushed it right to me right away. Any ideas? Also on the gs5, from the home screen I could simply swipe right to get to the last page of my screens. This gs7, I have to swipe left through all of the screens to get to my last page. Any ideas? I'm really considering just going back to the gs5 and selling the 7. They changed the settings menu also and have removed the IR Blaster, which I find to be kind of a pain. Thanks in advance, Jason

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
@Bazetech: On issue-1: If you've bugs in -msn.email- Try Outlook.com
why doesn't like you is Cool: It's the same format like Gmail: But that Push
Mail button is Not included: Outlook classify mail in [Focused-Other]

Issue-2) I've a SGs7 it has what I need, but if Umissed features from
Gs5 get back to it..Actually lot of SNote7 users got his phone:- 😍

Bazetech

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
So after some investigation and playing with it, I wound up doing a factory reset, and this time set the mail as an exchange account, which it wouldn't let me do before. Also outlook was having tech issues for the last week or so. Any way, the email is fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol