07 Mar 2017 OTA Update

rdschulte

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My S7 active indicated a firmware update this morning. It is still in the process of downloading because it weighs in at 1500 MB. ANybody know if this is Nought or not?

Rich

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
What Carrier are both of you folks with? Also, would be nice to see which Baseband Version Number you ended up with after the Update please? - Thank you! Congratulations finally! :)

rdschulte

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Morning,

I am on AT&T.

New Baseband version: G891AUCU2BQB2
Security Level: Feb 2017
Build Number: NRD90M.G891AUCU2BQB2

Enjoy.

Rich

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

jj8279

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I notice text messaging does not maintain order. I get all the messages I sent on the bottom of the window and the ones I received separate on top.

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I got the LEDs working all except Go SMS Pro so I am using the stock messaging app for now. I could do a data reset, but wanted to see what other people experience first. Other than the LED issue, no other problems so far.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I notice text messaging does not maintain order. I get all the messages I sent on the bottom of the window and the ones I received separate on top.
That's weird - mine's not; everything is still in the correct order!

Boy, what a night - had to roll all the way back to PI2... then come one by one, back up to QA1... then ask for the AT&T Software Update to get the Official Nougat. Then, thank God, the "Samsung Cloud Backup" had all my stuff and was able to put me back to normal, the way I was before I started this whole procedure!!! Ugh! About five hours total, just to have had Nougat for six weeks early... :-( - The things we do for TECHNOLOGY!

Last edited:

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't deactivate Samsung Keyboard as Default so I can use my SmartKeyboard Pro - first and ONLY problem I've found! I tried disabling Samsung Keyboard with Package Disabler Pro and then there's NO KEYBOARD - Aggghhhhhh! Sent in a Bug Report with Screen Shot - let's see what happens! Also Uninstalled and re-installed SmartKeyboard Pro but did not help! Otherwise... eggcellent! :) (Well, they do use eggs to make Nougat - check the recipe)

11:46 PM - EDIT: All of a sudden, without the original problem changing, I can suddenly "Select" SmartKeyboard Pro and use it without deselecting the Samsung keyboard??? Who knows - it's working!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma