My Samsung s7 active keeps Turing the "Media" volume down, with out letting me know, so when it does happen I CAN NOT see the white bar like when I do it manualy. Instead, for example if I am watching a YouTube video the volume will turn down it self, not letting me know. I have even tested this many many times. I have put it on the hight volume and waited for a few minutes, then manually turn it down and up, it would land somewhere else, if it hasn't turned down it would still be full. Even as I typed this I am listening to music and it just turned down, I can even hear the impact. I have even down it where it's on the volume 1, the last one, and it suddenly turns off. This has been happening for about 3 days and it has been pissing me off. I do not press it off on accident. I have seen people ask things and a lot of responses were, "IS it sticky?" "Did you press it accidentally?" And I answer for myself and I do not, do any of thoes. Please, if anyone can reply. Thank you.
    03-12-2017 01:20 PM
    It is probably being turned down remotely by the NSA guy monitoring your phone as you may be overpowering his head set.

My wife asks me why I carry my gun around the house. I said I fear the NSA. She laughed, I laughed, my phone laughed. I shot my phone.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    03-12-2017 06:28 PM
    Yes, this is annoying.
    03-16-2017 10:22 AM