Update 3/15/18

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Had a software update this morning. Does anyone know what it did?

I noticed it changed or updated my sms app that I use. I can no longer schedule a text message to be sent.

Ladyleo65

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
I have a Samsung S7 active got my update yesterday and I noticed that it changed the text messaging service I can't have backgrounds in the text messaging area and I can't group text any of my employees anymore and I can't delete multiple text messages

FrankFervor

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
S7 Active, updated this morning, can't change text bubble colors. Wouldn't be a big deal, except my incoming text color was white with a dark background, and now it's white text in a white bubble... Can't read anything or change it.
My only solution was to download another text app, Textra.

kao69

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Same update on my S7 Active. Not only did it change the colors of the messaging app, and add a "chatbot", it caused my phone to randomly re-send old text messages. For example it sent a picture to my wife - one I had sent to her back in October. It also lists 32 unread messages. But my messages are all up to date. It's flagging my responses to old texts as unread messages. Kind of annoying. And I don't know how many random texts it has sent out.

kwikhotrod

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Same update on my S7 Active. Not only did it change the colors of the messaging app, and add a "chatbot", it caused my phone to randomly re-send old text messages. For example it sent a picture to my wife - one I had sent to her back in October. It also lists 32 unread messages. But my messages are all up to date. It's flagging my responses to old texts as unread messages. Kind of annoying. And I don't know how many random texts it has sent out.

I freakin hated "chatbox"...why??? why?? who actually thinks it is good idea?
Good thing I did not activated it or agreed it before clicking "next" button.
I would love to deleted it from messenger window....but how?

gsmays

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
I hate what this latest update did to my messaging app altogether...its very frustrating!!! I hope there is another update to fix the issues!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol