03-05-2018 03:48 AM
166 ... 4567
tools
    Spigen Neo Hybrid ... A tiny bit slippery, looks nice, tight fit, but a bear to get phone into ... and .. something to consider ... Gear VR needs you to take it back out ... I may end up putting it back into my Incipio Dual Pro which also is a nice case with a soft touch finish
    stefanoooo likes this.
    04-30-2016 07:39 AM
    While I usually rock my phones naked, given this is the first aluminum/glass phone I've had, I chose to give it a bit of shock resistance. One the black S7, I think the Spigen Rugged Armor case (black) is the sexiest case I've seen on a black phone.
    Just some feedback on the S7 Spigen Rugged Armor case - it's quite slippery and not great for one-handed use. If you never or rarely use your phone one-handed, then this is a good overall case. However, I suspect many people who get the S7 will frequently use it one-handed, so I can't recommend this Rugged Armor case.
    05-21-2016 10:58 PM
    otterbox symmetry bulky but it does the job well. sturdy. overall pleased with it.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    05-22-2016 02:47 AM
    05-28-2016 06:06 PM
    Just some feedback on the S7 Spigen Rugged Armor case - it's quite slippery and not great for one-handed use.* If you never or rarely use your phone one-handed, then this is a good overall case.* However, I suspect many people who get the S7 will frequently use it one-handed, so I can't recommend this Rugged Armor case.
    Same thing with the Spigen Tough Armor. Extremely slippery. I tried it out for awhile but ended up returning it because of how slick it was and constantly being afraid of dropping it.

Also tried a Lifeproof for awhile, but I can't stand the plastic screen cover. It takes away from the beauty of the screen. Also it's a bit too bulky for me. Though they are definitely the best for all around protection, I think a Lifeproof case for a phone that's already waterproof by itself is a bit overkill. No need for a sealed case, so no need for a plastic screen cover in my opinion.

Picked up a UAG case, red magma color, and I'm loving it. Surprisingly slim yet offers good protection. Looks awesome and has good grip. Much better than the Spigen and I prefer it over the Lifeproof because of the reasons I stated above
    Attached Thumbnails What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-img_0002.jpg   What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-img_0003.jpg  
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    05-28-2016 06:38 PM
    Love the UAG for the regular S7 but do not like the UAG for the Edge. The edge UAG makes the phone feel like a piece of plywood.
    05-29-2016 09:04 AM
    Here are some pictures of my S7 in the Otterbox Defender case, stock screen protector removed and Zagg Curved installed.

Come on, let's get this case thread rolling with some pictures of your phone in your favorite cases.

What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def01.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def02.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def03.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def04.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def05.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def06.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-def07.jpg
    06-04-2016 09:01 AM
    Black Otterbox Symmetry with Spigen Curved Crystal (film) screen protector on black S7.

What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym01.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym02.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym03.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym04.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym05.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym06.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-bsym07.jpg
    11B1P likes this.
    06-04-2016 09:46 AM
    Here are some pictures of my S7 in the Otterbox Defender case, stock screen protector removed and Zagg Curved installed.

Come on, let's get this case thread rolling with some pictures of your phone in your favorite cases.
    nice! Does the glass protector work well with that case? Dont lift it?
    im looking for that combination of a nice slim case and a glass protector.
    Just order the Ultimate Shield Tempered Glass Screen Protector...
    06-06-2016 04:50 PM
    nice! Does the glass protector work well with that case? Dont lift it?
    im looking for that combination of a nice slim case and a glass protector.
    Just order the Ultimate Shield Tempered Glass Screen Protector...
    The face plate of the Defender holds the Zagg Curve glass down very nice. The problem is with the glass it's self. The touch sensitivity is bad, hard to pull down the notification shade and the Samsung Pay tab at the bottom is almost impossible to slide up. Otherwise a good combination.
    The Zagg Curve does not work well with other cases though.
    06-08-2016 09:14 AM
    Rust Urban Armor Gear case with Spigen Curved Crystal (film) protector on black S7.

What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag01.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag02.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag03.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag04.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag05.jpgWhat are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?-uag06.jpg
    11B1P likes this.
    06-08-2016 09:16 AM
    Rust Urban Armor Gear case with Spigen Curved Crystal (film) protector on black S7.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag01.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	493.7 KB 
ID:	229633Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag02.jpg 
Size:	396.7 KB 
ID:	229634Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag03.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	229635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag04.jpg 
Size:	601.3 KB 
ID:	229636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag05.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	595.6 KB 
ID:	229637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uag06.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	530.0 KB 
ID:	229638
    Doe that case bring that plugs to close the usb and 3.5 jack ports? nice case btw...
    06-09-2016 03:12 PM
    ^my red UAG case didn't come with those plugs so pretty sure he just got them elsewhere
    06-12-2016 09:16 AM
    Yea, I got those plugs from Amazon, there are called "Port Plugs"
    Luis Miguel Batista and 11B1P like this.
    06-12-2016 09:57 PM
    Hello, first time poster here. I'm planning on upgrading to an s7 (non-edge) soon and have started the process of case hunting and these forums have been really helpful. So far I've narrowed down the options I like to the Spigen Neo Hybrid and the Caseology Parallax (which from what I can tell is the same as the Wavelength with just a different texture pattern on the back). Both of these cases are pretty similar in design so I guess the main thing I was wondering is if anyone could attest to the quality differences between these two brands? Most of the reviews I see on amazon and such seem like they were posted right after they got the case, so I haven't seen much when it comes to first hand accounts of the drop protection or construction quality under daily use conditions.
    06-15-2016 02:32 PM
    thanks.
    will order some on ebay.
    just order a few cheap cases, some slim others more bulky. Lets see if they work with my Ultimate Shield glass screen protector...
    for know i install a protector film on the back and sides just to protect from scratches. Let the phone drop yesterday and get 2 chops on the right side. For the price, seems to be fairy delicate body material...
    06-15-2016 04:50 PM
    There are so many great cases for this device. I'm about to order one for my girlfriend and this thread is going to help me pick the right case
    06-27-2016 01:21 PM
    Hi! Try this protective kit for galaxy S7 https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tra...cUvbUpU5242577
    This protective kit includes clear case and tempered glass screen protector.

The case is very lightweight and does not make your phone seem heavy. Fits great in my hand. The screen protector is not just a film but tempered glass. Covered my screen very well. Great value for the price.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    06-28-2016 02:47 AM
    I went back to the Symmetry case as the UAG was too slippery.
    06-28-2016 10:11 AM
    Hey folks, I would highly recommend Evutec, as I had used them for my iPhones before I switched to the S7 Duos. They are worth the money you pay...

Karbon SI LITE Series - Osprey for Samsung Galaxy S7

Or select from the choices available...

Samsung Galaxy S7

Hope this helps.

M.
    11B1P likes this.
    07-11-2016 09:07 PM
    I have a collection of samsung galaxy s7 cases. Buy online today and enhance the look and style of you phone. Buy online today: https://www.punkcase.com/collections...etime-warranty
    07-18-2016 09:44 PM
    I have the Cimo for my regular S7, I really like it. I'm not one for bulky cases, it just destroys the feel of the phone IMO and I'd rather take the chance on a slim fit case. I had one on my LG G4 for over a year and it held up fine and I work construction.

Anyway, it has a nice rubbery feel without being too "sticky" like some others. I do feel it'll have some give when the phone gets dropped so there is a measure of protection as far as I can tell. Time will tell for sure. It goes in and out of the pocket smooth and feels nice in the hand.

I have the matte version...very much recommend to those who like slim cases.
    https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Cimo-P...cUvbUpU5280373
    07-24-2016 04:49 PM
    can you take a pic of it with your phone in the case?
    07-27-2016 01:37 PM
    can you take a pic of it with your phone in the case?
    If you're addressing me, it looks exactly like the pics in the link I supplied. I just ordered another one in a different color, the Smoke color.
    07-29-2016 08:03 AM
    Does that spigen curved crystal work well with any case ? Have otter box commuter still looking for some type screen protector
    08-24-2016 02:13 AM
166 ... 4567