What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is a real thing, the hunt is on for the best cases.

I'm super interested in learning about the types of cases you're after, so be sure to sound off below on the best cases you've found so far.

We're going to roundup your selections in a 'Best cases for Galaxy S7' article. Your contributions and suggestions will help shape the article! Big thanks in advance for your input!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is a real thing, the hunt is on for the best cases.

I'm super interested in learning about the types of cases you're after, so be sure to sound off below on the best cases you've found so far.

We're going to roundup your selections in a 'Best cases for Galaxy S7' article. Your contributions and suggestions will help shape the article! Big thanks in advance for your input!

probably tech21 evo check, if i were to get an s7. it doesn't look like it is available for the s7 edge though.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm looking at right now! And I'm sticking with what I know works. I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid for my S5 and it has been the most remarkable case with a minimal size/appearance. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone and dropped it HARD (nearly as hard as if I'd thrown it)! It's landed face up, face down, on the corners...ALL without one single dent, scratch...nada! I also have a ZAGG screen protector (film) and I'm sure that helps too. At the end of two years (couple of months) this phone will be in excellent condition and bring top value.
Galaxy S7 Case Ultra Hybrid – Spigen Inc.

sdsubball23

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if i'll get an s7 for now, though I want one. But as for a case, I'd get a Spigen wallet case. It's what I currently have on my S5 and it's worked well for me for the most part.

ethan07

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I just saw this new case that has several accessories for sports and cars, it looks protective too. They have some pretty good reviews, might be worth checking out if you get a new S7 or if you have an S6 or an iPhone.

Ryan Tomkins1

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Waiting for Incipio to release the NGP case. According to them it may not be released right away at launch as it's super popular so may put my S6 Incipio NGP on in the mean time. Otherwise will have to get a different Incipio case.

rdcamero

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Found on Slick Deals,
Both are $2.00

Coupon code: FFI23WIB
Can't post link.

Search for Galaxy S7 Case, Bastex Heavy Duty Slim Fit Hybrid Armor Premium Dual Shock Rubber Silicone Cover with Hard Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Black)

and

Galaxy S7 Case, Bastex Heavy Duty Slim Fit Hybrid Rubber Silicone Cover with Bling Rhinestone Premium Dual Shock Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Teal)

I believe all colors work.

gnahc79

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm deciding between these two:
Spigen Rugged Armor $13 on Amazon, 1 piece TPU
s7_rugged_armor_title_6b2c154c-0818-4ab6-b1bc-582df0c82f2b_grande.jpg

Obliq Slim Meta, 2 piece: 1 TPU and 1 thermoplastic. $14 on Amazon
thumb_g7_black.jpg

trd 4rnr

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm deciding between these two:
Spigen Rugged Armor $13 on Amazon, 1 piece TPU
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...ab6-b1bc-582df0c82f2b_grande.jpg?v=1456358860

Obliq Slim Meta, 2 piece: 1 TPU and 1 thermoplastic. $14 on Amazon
http://obliqproduct.com/media/catal...525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/h/thumb_g7_black.jpg

I got this case already "Spigen Rugged Armor" and so far I think it looks better in the pictures. My phone won't be here for a few more days - but when it arrives I'll have a case for it.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the Spigen black and silver Neo Hybrid. My fiancee has the same one for her S5 and it's lasted two years and protected her phone well. So I trust Spigen

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7