What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S7?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I posted a thread about it but what does everyone think of the Supcase? People compare it to Otterbox and I have one for my Note 5 and it seemed more thin and offered less protection. Is it a good drop protection case?

Galagian

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So, I know it's pretty expensive, but I'm a tad enamored with the CaseMate ToughStand. This plus a screen protector seems pretty ideal to me. I had wanted a vertical wallet case, but there aren't any that I can see that were made for it (though one crappy Amazon company is selling a different phone's case as an S7 case).

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband needed a case right away and a tmobile store had that by our house and he got it and I bought the S View Flip Cover. But if go to casemates website and add the case to your cart and register 1st time buyers get 15% off I didn't buy cause he needed a case right away but they sent me another email saying you left something in your cart to sweeten the deal how about 20% off than last week they sent me a 40% off. I need a kickstand case too and am tempted to buy me one. My husband likes it. I have been looking at the Spigen Slim Armor but it's 29.99 for the color i want and I may just have to go with casemate and 40% off in black and use it when I need a kickstand.

So, I know it's pretty expensive, but I'm a tad enamored with the CaseMate ToughStand. This plus a screen protector seems pretty ideal to me. I had wanted a vertical wallet case, but there aren't any that I can see that were made for it (though one crappy Amazon company is selling a different phone's case as an S7 case).

k31011

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Sup case -Great case had one for my S5 if you like belt clips they had one of the better versions, preferred it over otter box. Without the clip slides into a front pocket easily

nate_n

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I got the Case-Mate "Naked Tough". It's pretty low profile, comes off and on easily, it makes the phone easier to hold for me as well.

Now if only I could find a good glass protector, haven't seen one that has any good reviews.

brainox

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Anyone can compare the spigen neo hybrid to the tough armor? I want one of those two but I am not sure what differiates them. The tough armor seems to protect the phone better. Is the neo hybrid better in the hand though and is the tough armor too bulky?

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I don't care for the kickstand or feel of the tough armour, love the texture on the neo feels nice and slim

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Dan TheMan86

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone find me just your standard issue, cheap, black silicone case? Not a semi-hard TPU, but a straight up soft silicone that is completely bendable? I like these types of cases because they are soft, bouncy, flexible, and very sticky against surfaces like cloth, and rubber surfaces in a car, and cheap. I seem to be only able to find the semi-hard TPU style. I don't like those cases. Thanks

Bram Frank

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I had the Samsung flip wallet vase on my S5, purchased because it integrated with the electronics on the phone and completely eliminated the possibility of pocket dialing and that was what I was looking for to use with my S7. But I stumbled onto a great deal locally for the LED flip wallet case - essentially getting the LED version for the same price as I'd have had to pay for the plain version, and no sales tax, either.

The NFC powered display is neat and that the phone recognises the case is closed and both shuts off the native display AND shows the time for a moment on the invisible LED matrix is truly neat.

The only negative is that while the S5 case was leather look, complete with faux stitching, there is no such pretense with the one for the S7 - and, of course, because the S5 case was also the back cover for the phone and for the S7 the case is fixed, it is somewhat thicker than my S5 is/was.

10414168.jpg

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

That's a great case but I can't get past the fact that the inner lining is light gray. It looks like crap around the edges of the phone. Which defeats the purpose of the edges.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpaceyO

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Had an Incipio Dual Pro for the life of my Lumia Icon...the corners of the case had a few cracks after a few desk-to-floor length drops, but the phone was in near perfect condition.

I went 3 days waiting for the Dual Pro for the S7, and was terrified the whole time...it's a very slippery phone. I feel much safer now that it's all wrapped up :)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung backpack on mine. Makes the phone more chunky and less slippery for my gnarly hands. Not impressed with the charging side of it though, it's lower capacity so only just tops the phone up a bit.. should have five the research...🙃

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca