Glass Screen Protectors

teg10

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm using a Spigen thin fit case.

Super interesting! Does the glass protector edge fit underneath the frame of the Spigen case, or do they join side by side? Any gaps/bubbling on the edges where the phone has the subtle curve? Also, any sense of whether this protector might work with the Spigen Tough Armor?

Thanks, and sorry for all the questions! Just want to put this to rest already..

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't even touch the edge of the Spigen. It's close. No gaps or bubbling either. It seems to go with the curve. It may cut off a bit of the screen but you cant tell a difference at all.

AesRock

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Just got this yesterday from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5142451.

Went on easily and looks perfect. Full screen coverage

Posted via the Android Central App

I ordered this one recently from Amazon. Instead of an OneCase they sent me the brand AiCase. It looks identical, fit perfectly and went on easily, but it has created a serious dead spot in the center of the screen, maybe 2x2 inches, just really killed the screens sensitivity. I was careful putting it on, but it is slightly raised up in that area, you have to press pretty hard to type or open apps in that spot and can literally hear and feel a clicking from the slight gap.

I'll give it a few days, but might scrap it for something else. It fits fine in a Pleson clear soft case as well though.

caseco

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
HI, Great article and I really enjoyed it. Last week I ordered, Glass Screen Protectors from caseco.ca online site! Within 2-3 days I received my order and must say product is exactly the same which I have read.. Now I recommend site to my friends also!! Anyways, you did great work!!

H2oflyer

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
The original iSHIELDZ had a part halo on the left side. The new issue (Nov 1) fits perfect. Best glass screen protector I've ever had and Oleophobic anti smudge feature really works.

Make sure you get the new version...back of pkg shows included alignment tabs.

Emily 1

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
This is the best one I've found so far by techmatte:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5670500

I received it last week. It does fit the phone pretty spot on and is easy to apply. No haloing effect. However I did get a bubble in the screen after applying. It is really odd. Right now the bubble is not showing up on my phone, but if I check again in a few hours the bubble may be there. It disappears and reappears. I contacted the company and they are sending me a 2nd one free to try. They said it looked like the screen protector wasn't sealed fully. I think it mostly sticks to the sides which may be the cause of the bubble appearing sometimes.

The main quibble with this protector is that it does reduce touch sensitivity. I don't think it makes the touch that bad though, it's just maybe a 10% reduction in touch screen quickness for me depending on what I'm trying to do (I mostly notice the issue when trying to pull down the notification screen). Texting is reduced slightly for some of the keys on the furthest sides of the screen. I've kept it on though, so I don't think it's a deal breaker. Oh one more nuisance though is that this cover seems to get dirtier than just my bare phone screen did. That is actually what I find most annoying about it.

Anyway I'd say this one is worth a shot since it's pretty cheap. Also the customer service of the company is good. They emailed me after I ordered it, and I just responded to them to get a 2nd one. They said in the email they would just refund me without having to send the product back if I wanted. Not sure if I'm going to take the current one off and apply the 2nd. I do feel more comfortable having this on my phone though because I already cracked the screen on my S7 once and had to get it repaired. Really not trying to have that happen again.