Otterbox symmetry?

mrcanoehead

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I don't understand why but I can't get the second picture to upload. I selected it but the same picture keeps showing up.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrcanoehead

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Here is a better picture. Hard to tell from the photos but the gray part of the case does sit on top of a bit of the screen protector along the sides. No peeling up.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 9510.jpg
    9510.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 21

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm still liking my symmetry. It may be muffling the vibrator a bit, and I may notice the weight. I'm comparing to the supcase unicorn beetle I have, which feels a bit lighter (and a bit narrower when holding on the sides). But the beetle's bumped-out corners and roughness feel a bit uncomfortable holding the phone as it sits and shifts around in my palm. The round smoothness of the symmetry feels better no matter how I am holding it. With the beetle I feel I need to keep repositioning my grip on it to feel like it isn't rubbing me the wrong way. I wonder if the UAG is like that.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm still liking my symmetry. It may be muffling the vibrator a bit, and I may notice the weight. I'm comparing to the supcase unicorn beetle I have, which feels a bit lighter (and a bit narrower when holding on the sides). But the beetle's bumped-out corners and roughness feel a bit uncomfortable holding the phone as it sits and shifts around in my palm. The round smoothness of the symmetry feels better no matter how I am holding it. With the beetle I feel I need to keep repositioning my grip on it to feel like it isn't rubbing me the wrong way. I wonder if the UAG is like that.

Just got a UAG in yesterday. I'll feel it tonight and let you know. :p

OK, The UAG feels just as good as the Symmetry if not a little better. The case is smaller & lighter than the Symmetry and just plain feels good in the hand.

Last edited:

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got a UAG in yesterday. I'll feel it tonight and let you know. :p

OK, The UAG feels just as good as the Symmetry if not a little better. The case is smaller & lighter than the Symmetry and just plain feels good in the hand.

What color combination did you get, just curious. And were there any scratches on the back, I think that was a problem with some.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
What color combination did you get, just curious. And were there any scratches on the back, I think that was a problem with some.

I purchased the Rust & Black colors for the regular S7. I have 3 different UAG see thru cases for the edge and every one came with factory scratches on the inside above the U in UAG. Love the Solid UAG colors and think I'll also order the white one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21