Spigen vanished amazon.com

DizWhiz

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know why all S7 spigen cases vanished from Amazon? I was going to pick up another case and everything is gone.

Make it so.

Liskrig

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I read a few reviews of people complain about them fitting the S7 too loose. Maybe they "recalled" them in order to correct the problem.

They have done that in the past for iPhone cases, but only on one case model, usually not the entire line... I was looking for the Neo Hybrid yesterday myself, and was confused on the absence from Amazon. If that is the case, it's good that they are taking the correct steps to resolve it :)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a second Spigen Tough Armor case from BestBuy. I had $25 in reward certificates so I figured I would finally use them on the new case. Over night shipping was more than I paid for the case. I love the one that I already have on my S7 Edge so I wanted a different color.

joshuak421

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Luckily, I ordered a Neo Hybrid case for my S7 Edge the day before they took the cases down from Amazon. Hopefully nothing is wrong with the case when I get it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a second Spigen Tough Armor case from BestBuy. I had $25 in reward certificates so I figured I would finally use them on the new case. Over night shipping was more than I paid for the case. I love the one that I already have on my S7 Edge so I wanted a different color.
Please let us know if the one from Best Buy fits properly when it arrives.

kennis2

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking of getting a Spigen for the S7, I have one right now. Seriously hope they bring them back. Maybe it's a product defect :/

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Spigen for my S5 when it first came out....Few weeks later, they sent me an upgraded version because of the problems they were having. I think they rush rush rush to the the first to have cases for a new phone, and they just don't quite get it right by doing that

JS_racer

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
the lip around the screen is a tic higher than the Caseology. thought i heard people complaining that swype in is hard to do?? (not sure what that is, lol)
we have the rugged, neo, and a caseology for our 2 s7 phones, so far, lol

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
the lip around the screen is a tic higher than the Caseology. thought i heard people complaining that swype in is hard to do?? (not sure what that is, lol)
we have the rugged, neo, and a caseology for our 2 s7 phones, so far, lol

Swype is a keyboard available in the play store. I don't understand why a case on a phone would make using a keyboard more difficult? The case doesn't interfere with typing at all.

tripleblaze

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I would assume that swipe-in is referring to the swipe motion performed from the edge of the screen on the s7 edge to open the edge screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech