05-22-2016 10:24 PM
28 12
tools
    Anyone ripped the stock screen protector out of their Defender case yet?
    Nope still got mine on. I'm going to just keep it on since there are not really any good screen protectors out there right now. I'm probably ordering the Incipio Performance series level 5 because it's slightly less bulky than a Defender and has built in protector that is easier to remove to clean but Im leaning maybe buying level four for a lot cheaper off amazon and going naked on the screen or buying just a standard protector for the screen.

Would you feel safe using no tempered glass on the S7 as long as the case has a nice lip to it?
    05-21-2016 09:49 PM
    Nope still got mine on. I'm going to just keep it on since there are not really any good screen protectors out there right now. I'm probably ordering the Incipio Performance series level 5 because it's slightly less bulky than a Defender and has built in protector that is easier to remove to clean but Im leaning maybe buying level four for a lot cheaper off amazon and going naked on the screen or buying just a standard protector for the screen.

Would you feel safe using no tempered glass on the S7 as long as the case has a nice lip to it?
    I believe the Defender would hold one of these full screen tempered glass down just fine.
    Just rip out the stock defender protector and see how the tempered glass would work.
    05-22-2016 09:29 PM
    I've done that before and it was fine. But the S7 has that very slight curve to it which causes the edges of the glass to not stick unless you buy the undersized one's that doesn't cover the whole screen. I hear the ones that don't stick to the edges collects dust and lint and even comes off if it gets stuck in your pocket. I ripped off the screen on my Note 5 Defender and used tempered glass.
    05-22-2016 10:24 PM
28 12