05-19-2017 10:31 PM
148 1234 ...
tools
    Me as well. Still haven't taken the factory plastic off lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    What's funny I tried setting up the Finger Print Scanner, tried about 2-3 times and wouldn't work and of course my mind is already thinking, I can't believe I have to exchange it.

Looked closer, the Home Button is covered up with it. LOL
    03-19-2016 10:55 PM
    No. The S7 has a slight curve on the edges that the S6 didn't have. I tried my S6 screen protector on the S7. It was very close, but no cigar
    03-20-2016 01:15 PM
    No. The S7 has a slight curve on the edges that the S6 didn't have. I tried my S6 screen protector on the S7. It was very close, but no cigar
    Damn! I was hoping to re-order my S6 screen protector from MIME, thinking that would work with it.

I guess I'll use Spigen's crystal screen protector.
    03-20-2016 04:05 PM
    I have the Zagg Tempered Glass from BestBuy. The sales associate told me in advance that it is case friendly and will not go completely to the edge and will have a halo around it. Works fine on my phone. Bestbuy installed it for me cause i couldn't get it on straight if my life depended upon it.
    03-20-2016 09:26 PM
    I'm having this problem, too. Missing letters on the edges of the keyboard because of the screen protector halo. I'm probably going to take it to a Zagg kiosk to have it replaced with something more flexible, since it's guaranteed. The folks at the VZW store said it would lie flat eventually, but no luck so far, and it's been a week.
    03-28-2016 11:39 AM
    I am using iq shield and it's working great. the fit is perfect.

03-28-2016 09:17 PM
    I am using the Gadgetshieldz full body screen protector for my galaxy S7. It's a wet install protector for the screen, back (including the curved parts), the metal frame(sides,top and bottom) and the camera lens. Applies wet and fits perfectly even on the curved areas of the phone. Got it from here.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Protectors, Cases, Covers, Skins | Full-Body Invisible Shields | Gadgetshieldz

Will try to post a short review of these screen protectors applied on my S7. Some images for now.
    03-30-2016 02:45 AM
    I had the Spigen crystal screen protector, and I'm definitely getting some halo-ing, so I bought the Coralguard tempered glass. Reviewers have spoken highly about it so thought I'd give it a go, should be coming any day now

https://coralguard.com/products#!/Sa...egory=16072118

And if you go into the youtube link they have towards the bottom, in the description they have a coupon for $5 off.
    03-30-2016 08:23 AM
    I am using the one on the Otterbox Defender case.

03-30-2016 09:23 AM
    I think I'm gonna grab the coral guard protector...it looks great in the video, I just wish it was totally clear

Posted via the Android Central App with My GS7
    03-30-2016 11:22 AM
    Zagg is definitely the way to go. I had one on my s3 and bought another for my last phone the htc m8 harmon kardon. The protector saved my screen on three occasions. Now have the s7 and you guessed it, bought a zagg hd tempered protector for it. It is important to make sure screen is cleaned well before installing. After a little while in the sun tiny bubbles will disappear. I have had zero issue with it. Not to mention free lifetime replacements with product registration. Hope this helps.
    03-31-2016 12:30 AM
    I had the Spigen crystal screen protector, and I'm definitely getting some halo-ing, so I bought the Coralguard tempered glass. Reviewers have spoken highly about it so thought I'd give it a go, should be coming any day now

And if you go into the youtube link they have towards the bottom, in the description they have a coupon for $5 off.
    $5offS7
    04-01-2016 06:19 AM
    I got mine yesterday. It is 98% clear, you will not notice it at all. Just a slight moire, or rainbow, effect in the center of the screen when it is locked/black. That may be from improper installation, i'm giving it a day or two to see if it settles in.
    04-01-2016 06:25 AM
    I had a tempered glass protector but it did not cover the whole screen so I switched to a skinomi wet apply protector. Doesn't feel as nice as glass but it at least covers the whole screen. Plus it was only 20 bucks
    04-04-2016 06:25 PM
    Skinomi TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Protector (Case Friendly)

Does anyone know what makes the "Case Friendly" version of the screen protector actually case friendly? Is it smaller or something?
    f308gt4 likes this.
    04-05-2016 01:17 PM

Does anyone know what makes the "Case Friendly" version of the screen protector actually case friendly? Is it smaller or something?
    I don't know, but for $7 and change, I took a chance and ordered one. I currently have an IQ shield protector on my phone now (similar wet install protector), and it is coming up on the edges due to my case. I assume the Skinomi "case friendly" version is a few mm smaller on the edges so that it doesn't interfere with a case. I'll find out when I get it and report back.
    Colchicine likes this.
    04-05-2016 04:02 PM
    I bought the rugged armor from Spigen and put a tempered glass protector on and the phone won't fit properly in the case.Also with the screen protector on it won't fit in the gear vr headset so i'm going to have to use a thin screen protector.
    04-06-2016 03:43 AM
    Has anyone found one that fits yet? This is frustrating...

Colchicine likes this.
    04-06-2016 07:18 AM

I have this one and it fits great....without a case on the phone. As soon as I put my case on it seems to push the edges and then it affects the sensitivity of the touch.

04-06-2016 07:23 AM
    I am using the Gadgetshieldz full body screen protector for my galaxy S7. It's a wet install protector for the screen, back (including the curved parts), the metal frame(sides,top and bottom) and the camera lens. Applies wet and fits perfectly even on the curved areas of the phone. Got it from here.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Protectors, Cases, Covers, Skins | Full-Body Invisible Shields | Gadgetshieldz

Will try to post a short review of these screen protectors applied on my S7. Some images for now.
    https://s12.postimg.org/eytfy3mil/2.jpg https://s12.postimg.org/xsf8v3kql/4.jpg https://s12.postimg.org/4rawlp0al/1.jpg
    I'm going to try this one. Is it crystal clear like glass?

04-06-2016 07:24 AM
    It's Invisible. Have a look at my short review about the product.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...etshieldz.html
    04-07-2016 12:04 AM
    It's Invisible. Have a look at my short review about the product.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...etshieldz.html
    Thanks! I ordered one today! I'm really frustrated with these glass protectors.

chennaite likes this.
    04-07-2016 04:59 PM

I don't know, but for $7 and change, I took a chance and ordered one. I currently have an IQ shield protector on my phone now (similar wet install protector), and it is coming up on the edges due to my case. I assume the Skinomi "case friendly" version is a few mm smaller on the edges so that it doesn't interfere with a case. I'll find out when I get it and report back.
    Got mine today. Sure enough, it is a few mm smaller on each side. Should work fine with just about any case out there, I think. I can't see how it would lift on the sides from a case since it is smaller on each side, but won't know for sure until I test it out for a few days.

It's a Skinomi, so similar in installation and characteristics to their other wet-install screen protectors. I think this will be the one I stick with since I use a case and this seems to be the best compromise.

I can try to take a pic later if anyone is interested. But it pretty much looks like the pics on the website above.
    04-08-2016 08:13 PM
    Got mine today. Sure enough, it is a few mm smaller on each side. Should work fine with just about any case out there, I think. I can't see how it would lift on the sides from a case since it is smaller on each side, but won't know for sure until I test it out for a few days.

It's a Skinomi, so similar in installation and characteristics to their other wet-install screen protectors. I think this will be the one I stick with since I use a case and this seems to be the best compromise.

I can try to take a pic later if anyone is interested. But it pretty much looks like the pics on the website above.
    So, do you think it will prevent the protector from rolling up with cases?
    04-08-2016 10:26 PM
    So, do you think it will prevent the protector from rolling up with cases?
    I think so. I think having it in my pocket for most of today will be the true test.
    04-09-2016 09:38 AM
148 1234 ...