Anyone ever try this line of cases before? It is a two layered case outer soft TPU with an inner shell. The outer part can be removed if you want a thin case.

I wonder how much this material stretches though over time. The Seidio website sells it for $50 but they have a 30 percent off promo code going on right now. It looks better than the Otterbox Defender plus has a built in stand. Should I give it a shot?

Amazon.com: Seidio®CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Case and Belt-Clip Holster Combo for the Samsung Galaxy S7 [Rugged Protection] - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-03-2016 01:15 AM
    I used the surface case and belt clip for a past phone and really liked it. Really nice quality but back then it didn't have the kickstand. It would be a nice option to throw on the external case when needed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-03-2016 05:19 PM
    Anyone ever try this line of cases before? It is a two layered case outer soft TPU with an inner shell. The outer part can be removed if you want a thin case.

I wonder how much this material stretches though over time. The Seidio website sells it for $50 but they have a 30 percent off promo code going on right now. It looks better than the Otterbox Defender plus has a built in stand. Should I give it a shot?

Amazon.com: Seidio®CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Case and Belt-Clip Holster Combo for the Samsung Galaxy S7 [Rugged Protection] - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I have used the Seidio Convert for the Galaxy S3 and then again on my S5 and I really like them. I work in construction and the 2 that I had/have both had a rubber flap cover for the camera (I like it because it keeps the dust off of the lense bit it can bebe a pain too when you are trying to take a picture and it won't stay out of the way)... I am thinking of going to the S7 and Convert again, but it doesn't appear to have a cover for the camera... I really wish that it did... Even though it can be a pain.... At least I don't have dusty pictures.
    05-16-2016 08:10 PM