06-15-2016 09:00 PM
80 1234
tools
    No none, it's not that type of screen protector.. I know what you are talking about
    What are you going to use now for screen protection?
    peanuttree likes this.
    05-31-2016 02:49 PM
    So is this basically a 3x more expensive version of the Chinese one that's been around? It looks exactly the same with the colors /dot matrix.

Make it so.
    05-31-2016 02:52 PM
    So is this basically a 3x more expensive version of the Chinese one that's been around? It looks exactly the same with the colors /dot matrix.

Make it so.
    It's vey possible. I don't have any of the cheap Chinese ones to compare it to.

One thing that I do know is that Zagg stands behind their products 100%
    05-31-2016 02:57 PM
    What are you going to use now for screen protection?
    Nothing.
    05-31-2016 03:04 PM
    This protector does not play well with cases. Tried the Otterbox Symmetery and UAG and both dig into the edges of the glass. The glass did not pop off but I believe it would if I left the case on too long.
    Back to the drawing board as a case is a must for me.
    05-31-2016 05:22 PM
    This protector does not play well with cases. Tried the Otterbox Symmetery and UAG and both dig into the edges of the glass. The glass did not pop off but I believe it would if I left the case on too long.
    Back to the drawing board as a case is a must for me.
    That's what is so frustrating, none of the screen protectors that work with the curved edges of the s7 actually let a case fit well! So frustrating. I rather have the case and no screen protector combo than no case with a screen protector, that's why I'm naked now on the screen
    05-31-2016 05:33 PM
    OK, The Otterbox Commuter works pretty well as the soft silicone liner can be massaged into place but still not perfect. This would be a good combination for the Defender case with the stock screen protector removed. I have a ton of cases and like to change them up so this Zagg Curve will more than likely be coming off soon.
    05-31-2016 05:44 PM
    OK, The Otterbox Commuter works pretty well as the soft silicone liner can be massaged into place but still not perfect. This would be a good combination for the Defender case with the stock screen protector removed. I have a ton of cases and like to change them up so this Zagg Curve will more than likely be coming off soon.
    I'm the same way I order a new case every week, it's a slight issue!
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    05-31-2016 05:56 PM
    OK, The Otterbox Defender with it's stock screen protector removed is the perfect combination with this Zagg Curve.
    I'm not too fond of the fat ole Defender but will try it for a few days and see how it goes.

I'll add some pictures later.
    05-31-2016 06:47 PM
    I'm the same way I order a new case every week, it's a slight issue!
    What happened with your Seigen Curved crystal protector? Was it just no good or did it turn bad over time?
    I have 2 here that I never even opened the box.
    05-31-2016 07:16 PM
    What happened with your Seigen Curved crystal protector? Was it just no good or did it turn bad over time?
    I have 2 here that I never even opened the box.
    The fingerprints and smudges on it were driving me nuts I was cleaning the screen every five min and the whole protector was getting scratches on it. Plus 4 out of my 5 cases would cause the sides to peel up
    05-31-2016 07:18 PM
    The Defender seems to be a perfect fit for the Zagg Curve glass. The top shell goes over the edges of the Zagg Curve and holds it down perfect.
    Here's a few fast pictures.

ZAGG Glass Curved now available-def01.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def02.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def03.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def04.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def05.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def06.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def07.jpg
    05-31-2016 09:02 PM
    Good looking case, but it makes for one big huge honkin phone. LoL .
    06-01-2016 05:58 AM
    True but there are not a lot of protective heavy duty cases out there right now for this phone. Other than a few cheap ones on Amazon. I'm using the Incipio Level 5 which is rated for 15ft drop but it still seems not as protective as a Defender. The built in screen protector on it is also fuzzy too. I already know this curved glass wouldn't work on the level 5 with the built in protector popped out. I got the level 4 also and no way this curved glass would work with it due to the tight tolerances of the case.

I hate how they make all kinds of protective heavy duty cases for the iToy but not Galaxy phones.
    06-01-2016 07:33 AM
    Blues, if you like the Defender then this combo would be prefect for you. The Zagg Curve and Defender with stock protector removed are a match made in heaven. The only problem is that Samsung Pay and the notification shade are a little hard to access. I like thinner cases so I might be removing the Zagg Glass later today and installing a Spigen Curved Crystal film protector. Can you post some pictures of the Incipio Level 4?

ZAGG Glass Curved now available-def01.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def02.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def03.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def04.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def05.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def06.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-def07.jpg
    06-01-2016 08:39 AM
    I was able to get the Otterbox Symmetry on with a lot of massaging work and it's still biting in on two of the edges.
    Here is a picture of the Symmetry case and one showing the corner biting into the Zagg Curve.
    I would have to say the Defender (stock screen removed) would be your best bet with this protector.

I can also tell you that the Zagg Curve comes right off with little to no effort at all.

ZAGG Glass Curved now available-sym01.jpgZAGG Glass Curved now available-sym02.jpg
    06-01-2016 12:27 PM
    The fingerprints and smudges on it were driving me nuts I was cleaning the screen every five min and the whole protector was getting scratches on it. Plus 4 out of my 5 cases would cause the sides to peel up
    Did the Symmetry Case cause the Spigen Curved Crystal to peel up?
    06-01-2016 01:21 PM
    Did the Symmetry Case cause the Spigen Curved Crystal to peel up?
    I don't have a symmetry case but I would assume it would. The curved crystal goes onto the bezel so anything that touches it will cause it to peel up.
    06-01-2016 01:48 PM
    I don't have a symmetry case but I would assume it would. The curved crystal goes onto the bezel so anything that touches it will cause it to peel up.
    Would it be better to wait a couple of days after applying the curved crystal before trying on cases? Does it stick better over time?
    06-01-2016 03:34 PM
    Would it be better to wait a couple of days after applying the curved crystal before trying on cases? Does it stick better over time?
    No it wouldn't make a difference.
    06-01-2016 03:38 PM
    Try it out and you will see what I mean.
    06-01-2016 03:39 PM
    Try it out and you will see what I mean.
    I'm going to take the Zagg Curve off and try the Spigen Curved Crystal later tonight.
    Love the Zagg Curve but like my cases more.
    scotiez likes this.
    06-01-2016 05:36 PM
    I'm going to take the Zagg Curve off and try the Spigen Curved Crystal later tonight.
    Love the Zagg Curve but like my cases more.
    Let me know how you make out. That's how I was, I rather have my cases that I like than a screen protector
    scotiez likes this.
    06-01-2016 05:41 PM
    Blues, if you like the Defender then this combo would be prefect for you. The Zagg Curve and Defender with stock protector removed are a match made in heaven. The only problem is that Samsung Pay and the notification shade are a little hard to access. I like thinner cases so I might be removing the Zagg Glass later today and installing a Spigen Curved Crystal film protector. Can you post some pictures of the Incipio Level 4?
    Here are a couple pics. I don't feel like removing my phone from my level 5 case right now though. The level 4 is a good case but as you can see it's very tight and I don't see how curved glass would even come close to fitting in there. The level 5 case is supposed to be rated up to 15ft drop and level 4 12 ft which is probably on par with a defender but I dunno I might switch back to defender because it feels like it has more give and a more clear screen protector. The incipo cases are good though. I like the level 4 that is doesn't have the port covers which I don't care for much on the level 5. If they made a good tempered glass I'd use the 4 but I'm not so sure I can trust using these screens naked.

06-01-2016 06:53 PM
    Here are a couple pics. I don't feel like removing my phone from my level 5 case right now though. The level 4 is a good case but as you can see it's very tight and I don't see how curved glass would even come close to fitting in there. The level 5 case is supposed to be rated up to 15ft drop and level 4 12 ft which is probably on par with a defender but I dunno I might switch back to defender because it feels like it has more give and a more clear screen protector. The incipo cases are good though. I like the level 4 that is doesn't have the port covers which I don't care for much on the level 5. If they made a good tempered glass I'd use the 4 but I'm not so sure I can trust using these screens naked.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/mheq91.jpg

http://oi64.tinypic.com/11l79me.jpg
    Is that Level 4 just one piece or two? Is the back grippy or hard plastic?
    Why is the camera cutout so big?
    06-01-2016 07:19 PM
80 1234