Case similar to Ringke Air

ssj100

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I got the smoke one so it's not fully clear. Just ordered the Cimo Matte case in smoke.

Galaxy S7 Case, Cimo [Matte] Premium Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016) - Smoke https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A7I9N8...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5205272

Yes, I've looked at the Cimo cases and looked like another promising set of cases. Unfortunately doesn't ship to where I'm at. Also, wouldn't know which one to get? Grip? Matte? Wave? Which one would be too slippery or too grippy/sticky? I see you've ordered a Matte version - would be interested to hear what you think of it.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I've looked at the Cimo cases and looked like another promising set of cases. Unfortunately doesn't ship to where I'm at. Also, wouldn't know which one to get? Grip? Matte? Wave? Which one would be too slippery or too grippy/sticky? I see you've ordered a Matte version - would be interested to hear what you think of it.
I've seen nothing but great reviews, can't wait to get it. Did u get your androidified case yet?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site