The poetic Revoultion for the S7 is finally out. I hope this solves all the needs for my case. I had it for the Note 5. This version similar but is supposed to allow wireless charging and if it is like the Note 5 one the built in screen protector is just about as good as Tempered glass and fits tight so dust can't get inside it.

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Abs...cUvbUpU5208146
    popkurn611 likes this.
    06-03-2016 10:31 AM
    Ooooooh let us know how it works!! It looks awesome!
    06-03-2016 11:09 AM
    Please put up some pictures when you receive it.
    06-03-2016 12:23 PM
    I'm probably going to ship my level 4 incipio back. I got no need for it since none of the tempered glass or stick on screen protectors work on these phones and it's too risky carrying them without protection for the glass.
    06-03-2016 12:26 PM
    The price has already dropped down to $12.99 I might order one.
    06-03-2016 09:05 PM
    The price has already dropped down to $12.99 I might order one.
    I think that is if you order from poetic on Amazon. I ordered mine through amazon and paid a few bucks more. I'd rather order through Amazon, more trusted.

the Note 5 and Iphone 6s is similar to the S7 one except it doesn't have the kickstand or dumb loop on top. It's supposed to work with wireless charging too Poetic told me when I emailed them a month ago asking about it. Very similar to a Defender protection wise maybe slightly better but the material is TPU and harder but very durable. The screen protector also fits very tight so no dust should get in it if it's anything like the one I had for the Note 5 and it's very responsive. it wouldn't work with your ZAG glass though. You would have to rip the glass off.
    06-03-2016 11:20 PM
    I did not even notice that. I always choose to order direct from Amazon.
    06-04-2016 08:37 AM
    I got it delivered today. It looks like the Note 5 one I got however it's a lot thinner and cheap made. I don't think I'm going to be rocking this case. I think I'll stick to the Defender or the Incipio level 5. A bit disappointed because the Note 5 one and S6 one were great quality but this version is thinner and seems cheap and wouldn't reduce shock that much.
    06-04-2016 04:33 PM
    I got it delivered today. It looks like the Note 5 one I got however it's a lot thinner and cheap made. I don't think I'm going to be rocking this case. I think I'll stick to the Defender or the Incipio level 5. A bit disappointed because the Note 5 one and S6 one were great quality but this version is thinner and seems cheap and wouldn't reduce shock that much.
    Glad I didn't order one. Can you post a couple of pictures of it anyway? Thanks.

Blues, did you try the Lifeprooof for the S7?

If the touch sensitivity was not so bad on the Zagg Curve, it and the Defender would have been the perfect combo.
    I'm still thinking about going back to it sooner or later.
    06-04-2016 04:43 PM
    Glad I didn't order one. Can you post a couple of pictures of it anyway? Thanks.

Blues, did you try the Lifeprooof for the S7?

If the touch sensitivity was not so bad on the Zagg Curve, it and the Defender would have been the perfect combo.
    I'm still thinking about going back to it sooner or later.
    Here is a pic I took. I got it just before I went to work today and too tired to install it right now. Like I said the outer TPU is really thin. Lower quality than the Note 5 one which I liked.

This is so irritating it's hard to find a GOOD durable, heavy duty case. The Iphone has all sorts of cases to choose from.

felloffthetruck likes this.
    06-04-2016 05:24 PM
    Blues, did you try the Lifeproof case?
    06-05-2016 09:18 AM
    Blues, did you try the Lifeproof case?
    No. Cost too much and I hear the built in screen protector doesn't respond well at all.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    06-05-2016 09:29 AM
    No. Cost too much and I hear the built in screen protector doesn't respond well at all.
    Hey mate also check out the supcase water resistant for the s7, it's very nice and cheap
    03-19-2017 08:04 PM