Picked up a Spigen [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit case, but was hoping for more grip. Can anyone suggest a thin case with more grip?

Thx

Any Cases With More Grip Than the Spigen  [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit?-51jmbpl2bzl._sl1000_.jpg
    08-09-2016 05:52 PM
    I use the Cimo case. It has the glossy sides and matte back. I find the sides to be a little "rubbery" for some grip but not enough to be cumbersome going in and out of your pocket. I like quite a bit and will probably stick with it a long time.

I can't compare it to the Spigen since I don't have one.
    Attached Thumbnails Any Cases With More Grip Than the Spigen  [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit?-cimo.jpg  
    08-10-2016 08:24 PM
    I use the Cimo case. It has the glossy sides and matte back. I find the sides to be a little "rubbery" for some grip but not enough to be cumbersome going in and out of your pocket. I like quite a bit and will probably stick with it a long time.

I can't compare it to the Spigen since I don't have one.
    Thanks for the reply. Got my Cimo today in the mail. These two are very similar and offer virtually the same level of grip - not much, but better than just holding the phone. I give the edge to the Cimo for the integrated button which make it much easier to access than the Spigen, but a very slight edge goes to the Spigen for grip. Again, they are pretty darn close in this regard. Cimo may feel just marginally slimmer when on the phone as well.

I had just hoped for just a tad more grip with either.
    08-11-2016 05:43 PM
    Hi, if you don't mind a clear case, the Spigen Liquid Crystal has very good grip. Excellent for true one-handed use:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post5261162

The cases you've mentioned above are all decent, but not great for true one-handed use. If all you're looking for is to "not feel like the phone is slipping out of your hand(s) all the time", then those cases may be adequate. But with the Spigen Liquid Crystal, you get a "nice and grippy, great for one-handed use - able to hold it in one hand almost vertically and it still won't slip out" feel. And at the same time, it's not super grippy to the point where you struggle to slip it in and out of your pocket etc.
    08-12-2016 01:27 AM
    Check out Casemate Tough and Griffin Survivor Journey and Clear. Ive used all three and prefer the two Griffins . All have excellent side grip and good anti slip back.
    09-26-2016 09:36 AM
    Also look at MagPul. I love mine. Slim, great grip from ridges, not sticky, great volume and power button. Plus made in USA, which means no slave labor.

https://www.magpul.com/products/magp...case-galaxy-s7
    10-17-2016 12:29 PM