Hello all, I've recently switched from an iPhone 5 to a Galaxy S7 (non edge) and so far it's the best smartphone I've laid my hands on. Lemme just write that I've always bought Spigen products, my iPhone 5 was rocking the Tempered Glass protector along with the Tough Armor. When I purchased the S7 I've gone ahead and bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid, it looks and feels absolutely great. I've also gone and bought myself the 3-pack Spigen Screen protector crystal (which is just normal plastic, not glass) from Spigen. My phone's been rocking spigen products for about 2 weeks now. However, lately I'm kind of leaning towards buying the Spigen Curved Crystal HD (glass screen protector) for my phone. How much of a difference would it make between that one and the current one I've on my phone? I still got a spare plastic crystal film so I don't really want to waste that one by buying the glass screen protector. I'm also a bit concerned with the fact that Spigen's glass protector for the S7 doesn't cover up the "whole" screen (areas such as above the front camera and the LED display lights) whereas the platic crystal film does. But then again I feel like with the glass protector you're more protector and the fingerprints are less visible than the plastic one. Anyone have a suggestion on what to do?
    08-18-2016 02:24 AM
    Most of the TG are not suitable for the S7 because of the curved design, I have spent much amount on the Screen protector to save my phone but everything fails in some days or even hours. I'm currently using the screen protector from Gadgetshieldz.
    I have even added a thread with the pictures in this forum.
    08-22-2016 02:01 AM