Has anyone found a tempered glass screen cover that works for the S7 WITHOUT the stupid Halo all around the edges? I tried the Spigen Glas tR Slim which left almost a 1/4 inch halo on both sides. It's definitely not due to the case because it doesn't come in contact with the screen cover at all. Any ideas????
    11-10-2016 11:04 AM
    Have had 4 good experiences and one bad with inexpensive full screen tempered glass screen protectors from Amazon. All for my Galaxy s7. They may crack, but the screen won't. And for five dollars apiece they're replaceable. Try amFilm first. Avoid ALCLAP. STA online is another good one.
    Also you need a good slim case taat won't push up the edges. My choice is the clear case with gold, silver, or clear edges by Samsung.
    11-10-2016 11:32 AM
    Thanks I will look into those...
    11-10-2016 12:40 PM
    I tried Spigen ...halo. Tried i SHIELDZ but original issue has halo on left side. Had it replaced under warranty and I have to say it's the best glass protector I've ever used and I've used glass screen protectors on my last 4 phones.

The new iSHIELDZ fits perfect...no halo and feels just as smooth as Gorilla 4 screen. The Oleophobic coating is probably the best I've ever seen. I've shown it to friends and nobody can leave a smudge or fingerprints on the glass protector. It's not cheap at $40 in Canada but you get what you pay for.

Goes perfect with the Griffin Survivor Clear case and the Survivor Journey. Both cases don't interfere the glass protector.
    11-11-2016 06:23 AM
    I contacted Spigen and they are refunding me my money so I'm now looking again. Thanks I will look at the iSHIELDZ!
    11-11-2016 01:37 PM
    Many online stores are there for Tempered glass screen cover or mobile cases.My friend bought a Samsung Galaxy Screen Protector*from Mobansp online store. It works perfectly. May it will help others.
    11-14-2016 08:40 PM
    I'm a firm believe in tempered glass 2 years ago I was riding my motorcycle about to go for a jog and it flew out of my pocket and was ran over by what a bicyclist said 4 cars. He was a good guy and gave it back. This is how it was returned. The best 40$ I ever spent. And invisible shield replaced it for 6.95 shipping. AMAZING!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Tempered glass screen cover for the S7-8022.jpg  
    02-13-2017 09:45 PM