Earbuds in box: How to make them fit?

Felderburg

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I purchased an S7 from Verizon yesterday. I was pretty excited when I discovered that it came with earbuds. Unfortunately, the crazy design just doesn't stick in my ear at all. I tried 4 sizes: without the rubber, with the small, large, and with the large over the small.

Is there some trick I'm missing? Or do some people's ears just work better with normal round rubber earbuds and not these crazy Samsung things?

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't care for them either, and left them in the box. I use the ones that came with my S3.

They are complete junk. When I had tested them out, I heard more background noise than the music that was coming out of the factory earbuds. Not to mention, no bass or "oomph" coming out of them. I am currently using my everyday Skullcandy earbuds. 100x better than Samsung's. Only thing I don't have are the volume controls and etc.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Gave them to my brother and use Coloud No. 4's as my daily driver. I get the pause/play, next, and prev controls, but no volume.

You could spend for OEM Samsung earbuds or other headsets with controls.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
So I only own noise canceling and my Samsung ear buds have been sitting in my desk. So at work I get to wear headphones but can't use noise canceling as it's an office and someones always comming in.

I flipped them around. (left bud right ear right bud left ear.) Then wrapped then around my ear so the wire and base of the bud sticks up (sorry there at my office so can't take a picture) they stay in like a dream now

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Probably not relavent anymore but figured id post for future reference

Yes I'm aware I got Hobbit like ears

Attachments

• 4083.jpg
    4083.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 25