Are there any curved tempered glass screen protectors?

abccollins

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for a curved tempered glass screen protector for my S7 phone. It's not "S7 Edge" but still has a slight curve on the edges that my current protector does not adhere to. Do they even exist?

Thank you!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope, unfortunately all protectors for the S7 are flat, and yes, they do tend to lift up around the slight curve at the very edge. Only those that don't really go that far wouldn't lift up.

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
Zagg has been making a curved edge glass screen protector for about 6 months. Its only been available in black for a while. I've used it without problem and 1 replacement due to a drop cracking it, no phone damage. Using an Otterbox Commuter also. They fit together well. This new screen protector allows you to touch to the very edge of the display.

TNRonin

Oct 27, 2017
Visit site
Zagg has been making a curved edge glass screen protector for about 6 months. Its only been available in black for a while. I've used it without problem and 1 replacement due to a drop cracking it, no phone damage. Using an Otterbox Commuter also. They fit together well. This new screen protector allows you to touch to the very edge of the display.
Dano, do you have link to this unicorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol