09-01-2018 10:31 PM
737 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    I just got the Tech 21 Evo Frame case at Best Buy (last one in stock). This is a really nice case in Smoke (semi-transparent) and it looks great on the black Edge.
    I like it a lot more than the Spigen3 NeoHybrid Crystal as it seems like it would actually protect the phone if dropped, and it has more grip.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Anyway you can post some pics of the case on your phone ?? I was eyeballing the evo frame case on the tech 21 site and was definitely liking the look of it.

03-13-2016 05:35 PM
    Just got my

Unicorn Beetle Hybrid case
    http://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Unicor...cUvbUpU5057676

Sorry, can't do pictures with the phone in it, since the phone itself is my only camera...

The good:
    -Price
    -Very Sleek... Lower profile than expected
    -Very well cut... Snug fit to the phone
    -Grippy Edges
    -Responsive buttons
    -Blends well, aesthetically (I used to get comments on my Otterbox for my Gnex, since it looked a bit less professional)
    -Great confidence in phone survival from most* drops

The Not so great:
    -I probably purchased the wrong model, for what I really wanted, to be honest, so consider the negatives I list from that perspective... (I should have gone with the more rugged model

http://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Full-b...cUvbUpU5057676

-Grip on the back plane (which is a hard plastic shell) is lacking... and probably worse than the naked phone's glass.... You pretty much hold it entirely with the edges. Again here I've been a bit babied having the super soft rubber outer softshell (which covers the edges, AND the entire back) from an Otterbox for years.
    -The grippy rubber along the edges also still isn't nearly as grippy as my Otterbox's outer rubber wrapping was. It's a big improvement over a naked phone, however
    -The front screen coverage is much less than I was expecting... The lips are only at the head and foot, and are much sleeker than I was anticipating. I'm much less confident about this thing landing flat on the screenside, from a drop, than I was hoping to be.

Summary:
    It seems like a good case for the price, being sleek, improving grip on the device, and making the device feel more rugged while still keeping it in an attractive package...This case is probably pretty ideal for the vast majority of the people out there, and even though I plan on going in a different direction long term, I don't regret my purchase, and I can safely still recommend it for all the but people seeking the most extreme drop protection or grippiness out of their cases.
    03-13-2016 06:15 PM
    Incipio Dual Pro looking good on silver edge.
    03-13-2016 06:45 PM
    Anyway you can post some pics of the case on your phone ?? I was eyeballing the evo frame case on the tech 21 site and was definitely liking the look of it.
    Here you go:

03-13-2016 06:56 PM
    I got the tech21 evo frame today for my gold. Really like it so far!
    03-13-2016 07:14 PM
    Thanks for posting the pics! I'm definitely liking the looks of that case... may have to add it to the collection

03-13-2016 08:05 PM
    Just checked out your link, now they say that they don't ship to USA.
    03-13-2016 11:08 PM
    03-13-2016 11:15 PM
    Looking for a minimal clear case. The Spigen looks promising but is listed on Amazon as "Unavailable."

Any other suggestions for a clear case that doesn't look cheap and is as minimal as minimal can get. Not looking for much protection, just improved grip and some scratch resistance while letting the beauty of the phone sine through.

TIA
    03-14-2016 08:35 AM
    Case mate barely there is fantastic. Slim hard plastic and it feels great.
    03-14-2016 10:52 AM
    I got a clear Spigen with gold trim, for my gold edge.
    03-14-2016 12:03 PM
    Where are those UAG pictures?
    I have the Crystal UAG for my silver S7E.

Cases for the S7 edge-uag-s7e.jpg
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-14-2016 12:41 PM
    I have the Crystal UAG for my silver S7E.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UAG S7E.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	363.4 KB 
ID:	220227
    Nice, please post some pictures with the silver phone in the clear UAG case. Thanks.
    03-14-2016 02:05 PM
    Just received my second case this morning from amazon. Obliq Slim Meta in titanium space gray color.
    Here's some shots of it on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142400.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142422.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142433.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142442.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142451.jpg  

Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142508.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-20160314_142530.jpg  
    Keith Molloy likes this.
    03-14-2016 02:31 PM
    Just received my second case this morning from amazon. Obliq Slim Meta in titanium space gray color.
    Here's some shots of it on the phone.
    How is the grip? Is your phone black?
    What ever, it looks good.

Posted from Android Central
    03-14-2016 02:37 PM
    Caseology vs Speck.

I got the caseology today. I can't put into words the quality difference between it and the Speck. The Speck is so much more robust and quality feeling. The Caseology looks pretty, but from a protection standpoint I know which one I want on my phone if I were to drop it.

Speck staying....Caseology going back to Amazon.
    Attached Thumbnails Cases for the S7 edge-image.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-image.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-image.jpg  
    03-14-2016 02:54 PM
    i absolutely hate the otterbox cases. they defeat the entire purpose of getting a nice looking slim phone. and for me, any clear case just looks cheap, again killing the high class look of a premium phone. for my personal preferences, i think the spigen neo hybrid is the best of all worlds. it is a great looking case, gives very good protection and is as slim as it gets, without taking away protection. the obliq slim meta is also a nice solution. i really like the corner tech of the spigen cases. also, some of the caseology cases are really nice looking.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    03-14-2016 03:38 PM
    i absolutely hate the otterbox cases. they defeat the entire purpose of getting a nice looking slim phone. and for me, any clear case just looks cheap, again killing the high class look of a premium phone. for my personal preferences, i think the spigen neo hybrid is the best of all worlds. it is a great looking case, gives very good protection and is as slim as it gets, without taking away protection. the obliq slim meta is also a nice solution. i really like the corner tech of the spigen cases. also, some of the caseology cases are really nice looking.
    the otterbox are definetly known for being bulky, but they provide the best protection.
    i actually bought an otterbox symetry case, which is their thinest style, and while its not the thinest of cases, it still provides great protection without being overly bulky.
    03-14-2016 03:51 PM
    How is the grip? Is your phone black?
    What ever, it looks good.

Posted from Android Central
    The back brushed aluminum looking part of it is actually a little slick but no where near as the glass back is. The sides are pretty grippy... overall I'm pretty happy with it .... love the way it looks
    03-14-2016 04:06 PM
    The back brushed aluminum looking part of it is actually a little slick but no where near as the glass back is. The sides are pretty grippy... overall I'm pretty happy with it .... love the way it looks
    2 piece or 1? I was actually looking at that case before the release.
    03-14-2016 04:31 PM
    Here's the one I got just today from Amazon:

Attachment 219230Attachment 219231Attachment 219232
    Looks like a totally different phone.
    03-14-2016 06:09 PM
    Now I'm really happy I went with the Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver, looks incredible and didn't look bulky at all.. Should have the phone today and the case by weeks end..
    yeah, i got three cases for it, and the neo hybrid was one of those. it is the best looking of all the cases i have seen yet. although some of the caseology cases look very good as well. also got one of those.
    03-14-2016 07:32 PM
    the otterbox are definetly known for being bulky, but they provide the best protection.
    i actually bought an otterbox symetry case, which is their thinest style, and while its not the thinest of cases, it still provides great protection without being overly bulky.

yeah, i'll give you that. you really don't have to worry about your phone in an otterbox. but they are all too bulky for me. instead i pay five dollars a month for a warranty from four square, and get a form fitting case which does enough for general purposes. if i ever seriously drop it and get damage, then four square pays for the fix. but i have never ever had a bad drop of a phone. i am always very careful.
    03-14-2016 07:34 PM
    Looks like a totally different phone.
    It does. I ordered a second of these cases in gunmetal. I'll have it in the morning according to UPS. I really like this case.
    03-14-2016 07:46 PM
    2 piece or 1? I was actually looking at that case before the release.
    It's a 2 piece although I found it difficult to separated the hard back and the tpu style inside part... the phone goes in and out of the case fairly easily though with the case in one piece no need to separate the 2 parts

KPMcClave likes this.
    03-14-2016 08:02 PM
737 ... 1516171819 ...