09-01-2018 10:31 PM
737 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Wife's hot new Symmetry case is in today. Damn that's a HOTT color.

Cases for the S7 edge-symm01.jpgCases for the S7 edge-symm03.jpg
    03-26-2016 03:36 PM
    I liked this
    Attached Thumbnails Cases for the S7 edge-0020160327_100326.jpg   Cases for the S7 edge-0020160327_100347.jpg  
    AnimalOZ likes this.
    03-27-2016 01:15 AM
    I have about10 cases and I like the Otterbox Symmetry the best.
    This case felt super slippery to me. Looked great on the phone but felt like a disaster waiting to happen.
    03-27-2016 04:25 PM
    This case felt super slippery to me. Looked great on the phone but felt like a disaster waiting to happen.
    And what is your favorite go to case for the S7 edge?
    03-27-2016 06:11 PM
    Forgive me for saying it.
    But I can't believe so many people seem to have problems holding on to a Phone in a case or not.
    And say they are scared its slippery and I might drop it.
    if ya think its slippery squeeze it harder when its in your hand. Hold on to it .

Adapt to the situation or phone you have and how you carry it.
    03-27-2016 07:26 PM
    I like the Spigen slim armor. Felt better to me than the Symmetry. Personal preference I guess.

And on another note, cases are made of different materials that aren't always the best to hold onto. Considering we have natural oils on our skin, and other situations that just may make us accidentally drop our phones. It's just something that's bound to happen at some point. If you've never dropped your phone, more power to you. I just choose to hold my phone naturally and not like a vice grip. To each their own.
    03-28-2016 12:53 AM
    Forgive me for saying it.
    But I can't believe so many people seem to have problems holding on to a Phone in a case or not.
    And say they are scared its slippery and I might drop it.
    if ya think its slippery squeeze it harder when its in your hand. Hold on to it .

Adapt to the situation or phone you have and how you carry it.
    These phones are extremely slippery since they are all glass, squeezing harder is not a great solution. All it takes is one drop to break your phone. Cases are a good solution.
    03-28-2016 08:48 AM
    These phones are extremely slippery since they are all glass, squeezing harder is not a great solution. All it takes is one drop to break your phone. Cases are a good solution.
    Think this makes at least 9 smartphones I've had. Never broke one. Don't drop things that I think might break. Things don't slip in my hand. I worked outside as a locksmith my whole life. I think I know how to hold onto things. Seeing all the small things in locks & safes.
    And studying martial arts for years. I'm very good at grabbing things and moving with them.
    I am gonna be one of the 1st people in line to get a note 6.
    Never had a note, wonder what it's gonna be like to hold on to it
    All my friends that had one drops it a lot.
    03-28-2016 08:55 AM
    I am done with cases now cause I have the S-View Flip Cover which I got for selling my gear and than I have the Symmetry which I like and have never had before only used Commuters. But I just ordered the Violet Slim Armor. It had been in my cart and they sent me an email reminding me and then out of the blue I decided to google promo codes and their was a 20% off Happy20 so I bought it just now. I kind of need a new car dock and than I 'll be done with accessories. LOL!

I like the Spigen slim armor. Felt better to me than the Symmetry. Personal preference I guess.

And on another note, cases are made of different materials that aren't always the best to hold onto. Considering we have natural oils on our skin, and other situations that just may make us accidentally drop our phones. It's just something that's bound to happen at some point. If you've never dropped your phone, more power to you. I just choose to hold my phone naturally and not like a vice grip. To each their own.
    03-28-2016 11:53 AM
    I am done with cases now cause I have the S-View Flip Cover which I got for selling my gear and than I have the Symmetry which I like and have never had before only used Commuters. But I just ordered the Violet Slim Armor. It had been in my cart and they sent me an email reminding me and then out of the blue I decided to google promo codes and their was a 20% off Happy20 so I bought it just now. I kind of need a new car dock and than I 'll be done with accessories. LOL!
    So, what case do you use the most on your phone?
    03-28-2016 11:57 AM
    Anyone that owns either spigen neo hybrid and or versus pro shield
    Which do you prefer and why. I am torn between both

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-28-2016 12:59 PM
    Niiiiiice! You waited and got a deal
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-28-2016 03:20 PM
    Think this makes at least 9 smartphones I've had. Never broke one. Don't drop things that I think might break. Things don't slip in my hand. I worked outside as a locksmith my whole life. I think I know how to hold onto things. Seeing all the small things in locks & safes.
    And studying martial arts for years. I'm very good at grabbing things and moving with them.
    Good for you. We're all ashamed of ourselves and very proud of you. Unfortunately, we're all incapable of holding very slippery stuff unlike yourself.
    03-28-2016 04:06 PM
    Good for you. We're all ashamed of ourselves and very proud of you. Unfortunately, we're all incapable of holding very slippery stuff unlike yourself.
    You read my mind.
    AustinTech and flintlock like this.
    03-28-2016 04:14 PM
    Amen. Apparently seeing all these cases threads and screen protector threads, the majority of the population are prone to dropping their phones. I've dropped one phone in the past ten years. I have big hands though. I just use a leather flip case. It's easy to take out whenever I please so I can still show off it's beauty without it looking like a completely different phone with a bulky case or cheap plastic thin case that will not prevent any damage anyway. no-brainer
    1hitwonder likes this.
    03-28-2016 04:21 PM
    I have no idea what he's saying and doesn't really matter. This is all I need - the Sammy leather cover

Got Sammy confirmation that it should be available first week of April

03-28-2016 06:15 PM
    People bragging about not needing a case in a thread for phone cases...what an exciting life you must lead. Such a weird thing to be proud of.

I'm hoping Montblanc or some other high end leather cases come out. I'm surprised there aren't more for such a popular phone. I have a fantastic one for my Note 4. Hopefully they'll start rolling out soon.

03-28-2016 09:19 PM
    People bragging about not needing a case in a thread for phone cases...what an exciting life you must lead. Such a weird thing to be proud of.

I'm hoping Montblanc or some other high end le a there cases come out. I'm surprised there aren't more for such a popular phone. I have a fantastic one for my Note 4. Hopefully they'll start rolling out soon.

I have a leather flip case. Helps if you read.
    03-28-2016 10:24 PM
    I loved the S Flip case but of course it doesn't cover the whole phone but it was all I used until I got the Symmetry. My phone fell out of my pocket at work and my husband said my phone is ok it's the screen protector that's messed up but I got scared and once the Symmetry came I have been using it ever since up until today I decided to go back to the S View I like it abd it covers the screen while in my pocket at work. Symmetry is easier for when pone sits in my car dock though. But I am sure once the Spigen comes I'll use it for awhile. I just like having a kickstand case. I usually get a wallet case too but am not since I have the S View flip one i don't need anymore and the wallet on my M9 I dropped my phone and phone was fine but the black around the sides cracked. If I was to see a good wallet that covered good I may consider it. But I usually change cases every so often, Like I'll use the S-View now but once the weekend comes and if I go out to the bar and need to take pictures and video I'll want my Symmetry or Spigen if it's here by then.

So, what case do you use the most on your phone?
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-28-2016 11:52 PM
    Hi all

I am torn as to which case to buy. I am currently torn between the otterbox symmetry or a Spigen case. If I go for a Spigen case, I am torn between the "Rugged Armor" the "Tough Armor" or the "Slim Armor".

Requirements:

- I want something that gives a high level of protection against drops while being as thin as possible.
    - I want to be able to use a screen protector (preferably glass, but I can't see any decent ones out there).

If anyone is able to offer any thoughts then that would be great.

Cheers
    03-29-2016 04:00 AM
    I have no idea what he's saying and doesn't really matter. This is all I need - the Sammy leather cover

Got Sammy confirmation that it should be available first week of April

He's saying, No leather cover for you Americans.
    I will get one as soon as available but wish the buttons were covered like the Apple leather cases.
    map1978 likes this.
    03-29-2016 08:33 AM
    Hi all

I am torn as to which case to buy. I am currently torn between the otterbox symmetry or a Spigen case. If I go for a Spigen case, I am torn between the "Rugged Armor" the "Tough Armor" or the "Slim Armor".

Requirements:

- I want something that gives a high level of protection against drops while being as thin as possible.
    - I want to be able to use a screen protector (preferably glass, but I can't see any decent ones out there).

Cheers
    There is a dude that posted the UAG CASE. I went and got one. Think it meets military specs. Great case.
    03-29-2016 09:03 AM

I got the slim armor as well, and I do like it but I feel like it makes the phone super heavy compared to other cases I have tried. Do you agree?
    03-29-2016 01:15 PM
    Never mind
    03-29-2016 02:27 PM
    If this is an open question to everyone, my go to case is the Spigen Tough Armor. But that's because I work in construction so I use it every day. No screen protector btw.
    The case is already scratched on the back because my phone had fallen twice from a 6 foot ladder.

Now my favorite case is...well, can't really decide. I guess it depends on the occasion.
    On weekends, to go out, I use my VRS Design black and red leather case. I really like this case a lot.
    When I'm home or to go quickly to the store or stuff, I use one of my clear cases.
    Cases for the S7 edge-uploadfromtaptalk1459283187922.jpg
    Hi all

Requirements:

Cheers
    Mark Hersey likes this.
    03-29-2016 03:26 PM
737 ... 2122232425 ...