Cases for the S7 edge

Devin Fieguth

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend either the otterbox (I have used them for years and love them). The other great option my friends have and I have for my tablet is beetle defense. Though I am not sure what case will be most effective in allowing perfect access to the edges.

vndroid_2535

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
For cases, I always go for Urban Armour Gear (UAG) since its case is the thinnest, lightest, and the best solid case out there. The price can be good on Amazon. Favorite color should be Ash or Ice.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Anybody found a nice, non-portfolio style leather case? Preferably black? I love the Apple one for my 6S+ and was hoping to find something similar, but I have come up emptier than a blonde's brain no matter where I've searched.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Are both the sides protected with the samsung cover. It looks stunning

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes, it's like all of the Samsung flip covers - like a book cover. It ain't cheap ($60), but I like a case that enhances the beauty of a device like the Edge.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the pictures closely. you will see the case only protects the two exposed corners on the right. Te rest of the top and bottom and right side is exposed.

Oh, I guess I didn't know what I was being asked. I meant, yes, the front and the back is covered.

Davis_888

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Previously with my S4 I had an Otterbox case (I don't remember the one but it has protected my phone well). For my s7 Edge I have settled on the Slim Armor, Gunmetal by Spigen. It was a beautiful looking case and it has some protection without to much bulk. As much as I got used the extra bulk of my Otterbox, with the S7 being so beautiful, it just seemed a shame to make it much more bulky. Also the price of the Otterbox seems to be much more and not necessarily more protective.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Some of these cases you guy's use make the phone not even look like a s7 edege. It looks like a box with a screen. This is why I'm getting a case that I can easily take out my phone when ever I'm in a place where I know it won't get damaged, like my office desk, and at home. I ordered just a simple wallet case like the one above that keeps it protected and I can take it out whenever I want - plus I have the wireless fast charger and don't want a case blocking the charging.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone used the Samsung Wallet Flip case? I was looking at that and the Clear view flip. I saw somewhere where the Clear View was causing scratches on the screen??? was wondering if anyone knew of issues with the wallet case.