Cases for the S7 edge

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My go to: Urban Armor Gear.

However, if I score a silver I'll be leaving it naked with a clear wrap.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
S7 Edge - Cases!

I haven't seen a thread on cases yet so I wanted to start one. I'm leaning towards the silver edge variant, but I still want the beauty to shine through. I have been a fan of Ringke and Spigen. I've also seen some cool ones from tech21, obliq, caseolegy, and Speck. Samsung actually builds nice cases as well that fit perfect. I'm a fan of really nice cases so myself I'm not looking for a $5 option. What is everyone doing or thinking?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cases!

I will probably pick up a tech21. Unfortunately they don't make the Evo check for it.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Does this one stay clear. I had one that yellowed after awhile and couldn't clean it

Posted via the Android Central App

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll order mine when I preorder my S7 edge tomorrow morning. I'm hoping they'll be for sale on Verizon's website so I can get them both together.

Yeah if it's part of their deal I think I'll cancel it and send it back. Although I do want to see if Best Buy's pre-ordering has the VR and card available in store once the phone arrives.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I like a simple black case with light protection. I have used the diztronic from Amazon for last 4 phones. Diztronic is not making it for S7 edge. What to do?

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What case should I buy?

Now that I've pre-ordered the S7 edge, I have to decide what case to buy.

I currently have the Ringke Fusion case for my S6 edge because it comes with a template to put a photo between the case and the back of the phone.

Has anyone tried doing this with other clear cases? I don't see why it wouldn't work. I know the Fusion is available through Amazon for the S7 edge... But I was looking for a clear case with a little more drop protection.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci