01-25-2018 06:08 AM
736 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I also would like to know about this case for my husband. He's previously used the Seidio convert with holsters and most recently Otterbox Defenders which their not making for the Edge. So now he's thinking of getting the regular and I want us both to have the Edge. I sent him a link to this one but does anyone know of any other good similar ones with holsters like the Otterbox. Built in screen protector doesn't matter we use Zagg Glass.

Thanks!

Has anyone here had experience with supcase? I was thinking of getting this: Galaxy S7 Edge Unicorn Beetle Pro Full Body Rugged Holster Case
    Anyone have this case before for another phone? Was it good? Did you like it? Anyone else thinking about getting this case? Attachment 218173
    anon(27512) likes this.
    03-01-2016 03:08 PM
    Thanks. Unbelievable deal.
    Love that Avatar.
    henrykrinkle likes this.
    03-01-2016 04:04 PM
    OMG I love that case I want Silver also. That would be perfect for me at work cause I keep phone in my pocket and have scratched up Zagg before on my M8 and M9 and had to get them replaced. I have this Dot View light up case now on my phone. I'll probably sell my Gear which we don't care about and get this.
    They'll probably have it on launch day in the Best Buy Samsung department. $50. It costs so much to treat your baby right.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-01-2016 05:58 PM
    I got my case in the mail today! It's a Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal. I was honestly surprised how clear it it's for having the little dots on the back to prevent that "rainbow" effect. Here's a few pictures!

http://imgur.com/a/6NuBj
    03-01-2016 07:02 PM
    I got my case in the mail today! It's a Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal. I was honestly surprised how clear it it's for having the little dots on the back to prevent that "rainbow" effect. Here's a few pictures!

http://imgur.com/a/6NuBj
    That looks nice.
    What color phone?
    is this from amazon?

Posted from Android Central
    03-01-2016 07:14 PM
    That looks nice.
    What color phone?
    is this from amazon?

Getting the Onyx Black edge. And yah ordered off Amazon. Was 16.99 I believe

EDIT: Here's the link https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AU...cUvbUpU5026313
    03-01-2016 07:26 PM
    Getting the Onyx Black edge. And yah ordered off Amazon. Was 16.99 I believe

EDIT: Here's the link https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AU...cUvbUpU5026340
    Thanks, should look good on black. Let us know how it works when you get it on your phone. I like it.

03-01-2016 07:36 PM
    Received my Spigen Tough Armor case today in the mail now i just need my S7e to arrive.
    03-01-2016 07:44 PM
    Do you have to remove the case on the s7 edge or s7 to use the vr?

Posted via the Android Central App
    yes. it only fits the phone without a case. there's only one bumper for the s6 that fits in the gear VR and it's made by baseus.
    03-01-2016 09:58 PM
    I wish they would just give me the case and a Zagg glass and no VR Gear LOL! But I'll have to have another case too cause when I am out wanting to take pictures I hate a wallet or cover case. My Best Buy mobile in the mall near me said he got all his accessories in today and they will be out tomorrow for me to see when I go to preorder. I want to hear from more people who went from HTC to Samsung and was happy since HTC is all I ever had. But I'm sure that's for another thread. Guess I could start one. LOL!

They'll probably have it on launch day in the Best Buy Samsung department. $50. It costs so much to treat your baby right.
    03-01-2016 10:35 PM
    Has anyone here had experience with supcase? I was thinking of getting this: Galaxy S7 Edge Unicorn Beetle Pro Full Body Rugged Holster Case
    Anyone have this case before for another phone? Was it good? Did you like it? Anyone else thinking about getting this case? Attachment 218173
    I've had their cases before and I really like them. I wish I knew this case existed because I would have gotten it!!
    anon(27512) likes this.
    03-02-2016 07:05 AM
    I also would like to know about this case for my husband. He's previously used the Seidio convert with holsters and most recently Otterbox Defenders which their not making for the Edge. So now he's thinking of getting the regular and I want us both to have the Edge. I sent him a link to this one but does anyone know of any other good similar ones with holsters like the Otterbox. Built in screen protector doesn't matter we use Zagg Glass.

Thanks!
    For those asking about the Unicorn Beetle case, I have one for my Nexus 6. It's a great case and if I had to compare to an Defender from Otterbox, then I would have to say that they're equal, to me at least. They do apply differently than an Otterbox, though.

As for protection, it works well for what I used it for. My use was for when I went biking and it did see some drops from time-to-time. The holsters is pretty beefy, too. Since there will be no Defender made for the EDGE, then I'll most likely be picking up one of the Unicorn Beetles.
    anon(27512) likes this.
    03-02-2016 08:40 AM
    Purchased this case - http://http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-LUVVITT-Absorbing-Flexible-Samsung/dp/B019Q68JSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456932018&sr=8-1&keywords=luvvitt+s7+edge

I don't recommend it. It is a simple TPU case but it just doesn't fit s well as the Tudia TPU and the Spigen Rugged Armor.
    03-02-2016 09:22 AM
    Thank You! I was worried for my husband cause he's either used the Seidio Convert with Holster or the Defender the last two phones, He likes the Holster and still needs a good case. He's good with his phone too usually.This looked like it would be good for him. But now I am worried cause our new favorite thing we had on the M8 and the M9 was our Zagg glass and that's also not being made for the edge and it's going to be hard to find any tempered glass. My husband was leaning towards a black Edge and than thinking maybe the S7. Well I woke up today and left me a text saying he wants silver now and will try the edge but if we don't like it can we exchange it for the regular S7. I am sure you have 7 or 14 days I would imagine. But I really hope we like the edge and I am going to order him the case now I think. Thanks!

For those asking about the Unicorn Beetle case, I have one for my Nexus 6. It's a great case and if I had to compare to an Defender from Otterbox, then I would have to say that they're equal, to me at least. They do apply differently than an Otterbox, though.
    As for protection, it works well for what I used it for. My use was for when I went biking and it did see some drops from time-to-time. The holsters is pretty beefy, too. Since there will be no Defender made for the EDGE, then I'll most likely be picking up one of the Unicorn Beetles.
    03-02-2016 09:38 AM
    That's the company that has these glass screen protectors but their in differen't colors on the top and bottom to match your phone not all clear. I have one saved for if Zagg doesn't end up making one Amazon.com: LUVVITT TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Clear / Silver Titanium: Cell Phones & Accessories. But it's that same company. I want 2 cases the one expensive Samsung one with the cover for while I am working and it's in my pocket. Than I want for when I am out and need easy camera access and stuff I think I'll get the commuter. Never got it for M9 cause it wasn't out at the time and I just got this $15.00 clear rubber one from Best Buy and then the Pink light up Dot View for my phone. I am headed to Best Buy now and he said their accessories came in already. I hope they have the case I want.

Purchased this case - http://http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-LUVVITT-Absorbing-Flexible-Samsung/dp/B019Q68JSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456932018&sr=8-1&keywords=luvvitt+s7+edge

I don't recommend it. It is a simple TPU case but it just doesn't fit s well as the Tudia TPU and the Spigen Rugged Armor.
    03-02-2016 09:52 AM
    What is the toughest case and heavy duty for protection for the s7 edge?
    Would you recommend any of these?
    Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] HEAVY DUTY
    Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector
    URBAN ARMOR GEAR Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Ash

I would also add the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector [Full Screen Coverage] Anti-Bubble & Extreme Clarity HD Shield
    Would you recommend any of these or something else? Thanks
    03-02-2016 10:35 AM
    I cant believe I already have 4 cases and no phone for it. I promised myself I would not buy so many cases for a phone again!! I got problems!! lol
    Rose4uKY, VDub2174 and ladyc0524 like this.
    03-02-2016 10:39 AM
    I've had their cases before and I really like them. I wish I knew this case existed because I would have gotten it!!

Thanks guys!
    VDub2174 likes this.
    03-02-2016 11:27 AM
    I cant believe I already have 4 cases and no phone for it. I promised myself I would not buy so many cases for a phone again!! I got problems!! lol
    Tell me about it. I have three right now and a screen protector with no phone and about 7 other cases sitting in my wishlist on Amazon just waiting for me to pull the trigger on. I've got issues....
    ctk4949 likes this.
    03-02-2016 11:33 AM
    Just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal in the mail. Case looks great, patiently waiting for the phone.
    03-02-2016 12:45 PM
    Just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal in the mail. Case looks great, patiently waiting for the phone.
    Getting three Spigen cases tomorrow. Thin fit, rugged armor, and liquid crystal
    03-02-2016 12:55 PM
    So is anyone going for the official Samsung cases? I kind of like the portfolio one with a card holder in it
    pmalena likes this.
    03-02-2016 01:12 PM
    So is anyone going for the official Samsung cases? I kind of like the portfolio one with a card holder in it
    Yes, I would like the leather cover whenever it goes on sale on their site..
    03-02-2016 01:14 PM
    Thank You! I was worried for my husband cause he's either used the Seidio Convert with Holster or the Defender the last two phones, He likes the Holster and still needs a good case. He's good with his phone too usually.This looked like it would be good for him. But now I am worried cause our new favorite thing we had on the M8 and the M9 was our Zagg glass and that's also not being made for the edge and it's going to be hard to find any tempered glass. My husband was leaning towards a black Edge and than thinking maybe the S7. Well I woke up today and left me a text saying he wants silver now and will try the edge but if we don't like it can we exchange it for the regular S7. I am sure you have 7 or 14 days I would imagine. But I really hope we like the edge and I am going to order him the case now I think. Thanks!
    The one thing that you have to keep in mind, is that this version for the Edge doesn't have the built-in screen protector on the case like the other models do.
    03-02-2016 01:22 PM
    Anyone know if any of the cases with the metal finish (Obliq) can be used with the magnetic car mounts? I know I can put a metal plate under or on the case, but I'd love to just be able to use the case itself.
    03-02-2016 01:35 PM
736 ... 56789 ...