Cases for the S7 edge

docnok

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The postman just came with my Spigen case from Amazon. With a 5.5" screen vs the Note 4's 5.7", I didn't think there was going to be much of a difference in size. I was completely wrong. The N4 dwarfs the S7 Edge and I'm really nervous I'm not going to like it. Before my N4 I was on a N3, so I'm used to a bigger phone now and I said I'd never go backwards. Have to see tomorrow...

Spigen S7 Edge case on the left vs Tech21 Note 4 case on the right (front then back):

Attachments

• IMG_20160229_143200.jpg
    IMG_20160229_143200.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20160229_143240.jpg
    IMG_20160229_143240.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 90

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Attention men, you are free to ignore this post.

Well, this is ironic. A case that I ordered for my Note 4 arrived today from China. It’s so cute! It’s a case on a chain that looks like a Chanel Le Boy bag. Oh well. I took off my S View cover, and I will use this for the next week or so until my pre-ordered silver Edge arrives for me at Best Buy.
SAM_0056.jpgSAM_0057.jpgSAM_0058.jpg

So, what did I tell you? Cute!

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Attention men, you are free to ignore this post.

Well, this is ironic. A case that I ordered for my Note 4 arrived today from China. It’s so cute! It’s a case on a chain that looks like a Chanel Le Boy bag. Oh well. I took off my S View cover, and I will use this for the next week or so until my pre-ordered silver Edge arrives for me at Best Buy.
View attachment 218016View attachment 218017View attachment 218018

So, what did I tell you? Cute!

LMFAO!

Posted via the Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
As a straight man, who is comfortable with his sexuality, I think its pretty dope. I wouldn't own one myself, but still dope nonetheless :)

Aw c'mon. It's Chanel. And it's for my Note 4, which only has one week (or so) more to live.

Now, for my S7 Edge, I want a case that is clear as possible. It's such a beautiful phone; I want a case that's practically invisible. Or maybe Louis Vuitton....
Kidding, kidding

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
And here is my Chanel vintage jumbo flap bag, my Chanel pink patent wallet on a chain and my faux Chanel Note 4 case, which will be available on Craig's List Boston in about one week's time, and this, I swear, will be the last silly off topic post I will make on this thread. Forgive my past transgressions.
SAM_0073.jpg

Pain_dont_hurt

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
What are your thoughts on Caseology Wavelength? Are they durable? Would love some input.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• caseology-galaxy-s7-4-1.jpg
    caseology-galaxy-s7-4-1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 68

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
How about cases that support the phone's built in wireless charging? They have to be pretty thin, 1-2mm at the most, but it would be enough to protect from scratches.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Most cases should work with the charger. Except the Otterbox like super thick ones.

I have had no issues in the past with thicker cases. My GF did have one thin one once that blocked the charging, however. We think it had some metal inside for rigidity or something like that.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I like thin cases, just because. Most of the time I buy 20 cases and never use them. I think I will just buy one or 2 and get the insurance and that will be it. I am sure it will save me money LOLOL

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Me and my husband started off always using Seidio and even reviewed a couple cases before. He liked their big convert with the holster. Than at one point for one of later phones Seido's were not out yet and Best Buy had Otterbox and he got the Defender and I got the Commuter and we liked them. I have a HTC Dot View light up case now and just got this$15 dollar clear rubber case cause they didn't have commuter at the time. My husbands holster broke and Otterbox sent him a whole new complete everything which was nice but now I don't know what he'll do if they aren't making a defender for the edge. I might try seidio's kickstand case I don't know.

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I am also looking for a case.

I liked the Spigen Rugged Armor on my Nexus 6P and so I was thinking maybe going with that here too. Or then the Liquid Crystal case from Spigen.

The Samsungs official leather cover looks nice (like the iPhone leather cases) so that is an option too.