Cases for the S7 edge

ivanstone7

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Samsung sells a nice looking clear case with color bumpers that does not cover volume buttons and looks really nice. Just go to samsung Web site.

Last edited:

nish123

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Iphone has cheated and made me fool...

From last 40 days am struggling with my Iphone 6, they have sold me a crap. The hardware is malfunctioning and they are not replacing it instead asking me to pay half of the amount to replace their damaged phone.
They cheat their customers. They are harassing me from past 40 days. I have told them about my health issues still they made me travel several times with my current medical condition. They just want to extract money from their consumer who has shown trust in their product

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone has cheated and made me fool...

From last 40 days am struggling with my Iphone 6, they have sold me a crap. The hardware is malfunctioning and they are not replacing it instead asking me to pay half of the amount to replace their damaged phone.
They cheat their customers. They are harassing me from past 40 days. I have told them about my health issues still they made me travel several times with my current medical condition. They just want to extract money from their consumer who has shown trust in their product
What does that have to do with this topic.

Don't break your phone by using it wrong
Apples support is one of the best. If you don't know how to handle your crap don't blame the company.

Stupid rant and nothing to with s7 edge cases.

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered this one for my silver S7 edge

75836-5085_gs7e_cs-clear_01.jpg

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Spigen neo hybrid case. Probably my favorite out of Spigen Rugged Armor and Tudia I have. It is a little wider and thicker but feels really good.

Buttons work really well too.

Attachments

• 615.jpg
    615.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 271

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki