Cases for the S7 edge

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this as well, but I'm also tempted by one of their clear cases, as the phone is just too damned sexy! Does anyone know if Spigen's "military grade certification" actually means anything? For example, the Ultra Hybrid has "military grade certification" while the Neo Hybrid Crystal and the Crystal Shell do not. All three are clear cases, and I'm just not seeing a whole lot of difference between them. I've never had a damaged phone but want to have at least some protection, so what's the best clear case I can get?

I bought this one. Good protection without adding too much bulk.
The covered sides help with not accidently touching the Edge screen with palm bulge. Plus I can safely set my phone face down without screen scratching the front and bottom bumpers protrude out a little bit more than the sides.

nish123

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Iphone has cheated and made me fool...

I can see that you have only handled crap and **** and that is so obvious from your mail.

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Which one should I get the spigen neo hybrid or the rugged armor?
Both are great choices. I loved the rugged armor on my Nexus 6p. And I am getting one today. Also getting the thin fit and liquid crystal ones from Spigen

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver, figured it would look sharp with the Silver Edge, I've had the Neo Hybrids before and like its 2 piece construction yet doesn't add bulk..
Spigen.jpg

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver, figured it would look sharp with the Silver Edge, I've had the Neo Hybrids before and like its 2 piece construction yet doesn't add bulk..
View attachment 218552

That is what I am using. It is probably a little wider than needed and for what I like but it feels really good and probably worth it for the extra protection.

Attachments

• 615.jpg
    615.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 316

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That looks Cool with the silver phone. I never had Spigen cases. My husband always does heavier cases and he likes having the holster. Last year for my M9 the Commuter wasn't out yet or I couldn't find my color so I got this $15 BB clear rubber one then I bought a wallet case off Amazon it was cheap but ok for when phone was in pocket at work it covered the screen. I have scratched up a couple glass Zaggs. I love the commuter for protection and I always used to use Seidio and I like having a kickstand case too but no telling when theirs will be out. I had Seidio fo along time then on my M7 and M8 I think that is when I switched to Commuter and my husband on the M8 and M9 had Defenders. Now his only choice is the Beetle one with the holster but this Spigen one looks nice. I want a thin case to show off phone but I want good protection. I usually get purple or some other color but that black with silver looks nice!

Anyone tired the Symmetry cases from Otterbox. I was told their thinner just one piece over two like the commuter but gives the same protection? I kind of want to try one of those. But for now I needed to order one off Amazon prime to get it by Mon or Tues when the phone comes. But I may order this Spigen one it's so nice looking. My husband almost ordered just the regular S7 cause of cases but I think he's glad now he got the edge. We're excited for the edge features and our 1st Samsung after 6 HTC's.

View attachment 218552

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a skyfall series in my cart now that's a good deal for $4.50 I should get my husband one. The black with the silver. But I am still looking cause I need something now to get 2 day prime so I have something for when the phone gets here. Anyone ever had their cases before?

I have a wavelength from them on my g4 now and it actually is a really nice case. Nice enough that I just ordered 2 skyfall cases.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a good deal for $4.50. I guess I'll try one but I'm gonna wait till my husband gets up around 1:30 and see if he wants one plus I'm still needing another that I will get on Prime. Need to look some more.

I have a wavelength from them on my g4 now and it actually is a really nice case. Nice enough that I just ordered 2 skyfall cases.

Last edited:

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a good deal for $450. I guess I'll try one but I'm gonna wait till my husband gets up around 1:30 and see if he wants one plus I'm still needing another that I will get on Prime. Need to look some more.

Just a FYI, when the spigen cases went on sale like this, they ended it quickly. Good luck.