Cases for the S7 edge

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got my S7 edge. Got 2 clear TPU cases. The Ringke Crystal Clear PC and Spigen Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion. The Ringke feels much better in the hand. Much softer. The Spigen feels too hard. Neither has microdots on the back tho. Gotta make sure to wipe the back of the phone super clean b4 using those clear cases.

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Clear Speck pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 78

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Spigen case from Amazon yesterday and it just got delivered. Case feels nice in the hand and has a nice grip to it. I think it was about $16.00 or so. That little silver tab pulls out to become a stand.

IMG_0105.jpgIMG_0107.jpg

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It's softer and flexible. Not sure it's worth $40, we'll see when I put it on. When my phone is delivered tomorrow, I'll post more pics

Dang $40?!?! For a piece of TPU?!?! lol speck cases are soooooooooooo overpriced!! It probably cost them $1 to make. lol

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Dang $40?!?! For a piece of TPU?!?! lol speck cases are soooooooooooo overpriced!! It probably cost them $1 to make. lol

This is why you watch some YouTube reviews and then pick one from there. I watched one video where the guy just reviewed all the new cases from Spigen and I knew which one I wanted. I went right to Amazon and ordered it. $16 for a quality case is much better then $40. I posted a few pics of the case I got earlier today.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This is why you watch some YouTube reviews and then pick one from there. I watched one video where the guy just reviewed all the new cases from Spigen and I knew which one I wanted. I went right to Amazon and ordered it. $16 for a quality case is much better then $40. I posted a few pics of the case I got earlier today.

I saw that video. Flossy he funny.

I usually wait for them to have a sale. Spigen, Ringke, Caseology, Obliq and so on. They usually put their cases on sale for like 50% or more off. Spigen had one a couple of weeks ago. Thats how I got a couple of cases for $5 each. :)

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I just got this Obliq case. Feels really nice in hand. Not as wide feeling as spigen neo hybrid. The back feels like a plastic metal. Thought it would be slippery but isn't. Button action is great.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BD02PG...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5044060

The cases I have had on my S7 edge so far :

1. Luvitt simple TPU. - Don't buy.
2. Tudia simple TPU. - Nice case. Keeps phone feeling pretty slim with very little protection but some. More than the ringke slim for sure. Probably sending back.
3. Spigen rugged armor. Nice as well. Like Tudia above with slightly more protection but a little thicker as well. Probably going back.
4. Spigen neo hybrid. Great case. 2 piece buttons feel excellent. Grippy sandpaper type back. Feels great. Like I said earlier, Don't like the hold as well as Obliq but it isn't bad at all. I will keep it and rotate it with Obliq.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Is this the slim or tough armor. If it's the slim armor, do you find it bulky?

Posted via the Android Central App
Tough Armor. Not bulky at all. I'm hoping it will prevent the accidental edge panel touches when I hold it in my palm and my fingers wrap around and touch the right side. I've had text erase itself as I was typing because of this.

IMG_0109.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1