Cases for the S7 edge

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
This is why you watch some YouTube reviews and then pick one from there. I watched one video where the guy just reviewed all the new cases from Spigen and I knew which one I wanted. I went right to Amazon and ordered it. $16 for a quality case is much better then $40. I posted a few pics of the case I got earlier today.

Just watched the Spigen video. I can all but guarantee the drop protection with the speck case will be better based on what I saw in the video. I will post pics in the AM when my phone arrives.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the Samsung S view flip case in clear silver to match my phone and I really like it. It lights up through the clear cover abut it's just for me to use at work with phone in pocket. Thursday I am getting the Symmetry by Otterbox to be my main case for when I go out. I hope i like it I only have used commuters. But the S view doesn't cover everything I have to be careful at work with it since it's the flip case. I really hope my husbands Platinum one from best buy with the holster turns out to be decnt he paid $40 for it.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This is why you watch some YouTube reviews and then pick one from there. I watched one video where the guy just reviewed all the new cases from Spigen and I knew which one I wanted. I went right to Amazon and ordered it. $16 for a quality case is much better then $40. I posted a few pics of the case I got earlier today.

Flossy!!!!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I had previous experience with Speck and I just spent $800 on my phone. Trust it to a $3 case? I could but why?

I got news for you... That spec case is a $1 case.... LOL

That is probably what it cost them to make. No seriously, I wouldn't go with the cheapest, but you can find good name cases for under $20. But to each his own. :) #NoJudgementButWeAreSilentlyJudgingYou LMAO :p

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I got news for you... That spec case is a $1 case.... LOL

That is probably what it cost them to make. No seriously, I wouldn't go with the cheapest, but you can find good name cases for under $20. But to each his own. :) #NoJudgementButWeAreSilentlyJudgingYou LMAO :p

Production doesn't cost money. However, R&D, testing, patenting, and tooling do. Judge all you want. I laugh at people who don't value their investment enough to protect it.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't really judging you. I actually just buy square trade and run with my phone naked. With a few exceptions my Note 5 has been that way since day one (I pre-ordered that one too) and it doesn't have a scratch on it. So I must be doing something right.

I am trying to buy less cases since I buy them and use them for a day or so then go back to caseless. it is only $69 for 1 year of coverage and a deductible if you need to use it. I usually spend more than that on cases...LOL. #IamACaseWhore

DeerFilm

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I would love to buy a lot of cases too.
Right now I am just waiting for screen protectors to come out. Many companies seem to be taking a little while to produce them.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband was talking about Square Trade yesterday. We pay $11 each through Sprint. Is it better I know it's cheaper? I only lost one phone in so many years but we've never had to file a claim on any smart phone, We buy good cases and screen protectors. We've been lucky so far. I'm going now to the Zagg kiosk and gonna try the HD one for this phone. My symmetry case will be here tomorrow. But I like the s-view flip cover.

I wasn't really judging you. I actually just buy square trade and run with my phone naked. With a few exceptions my Note 5 has been that way since day one (I pre-ordered that one too) and it doesn't have a scratch on it. So I must be doing something right.

I am trying to buy less cases since I buy them and use them for a day or so then go back to caseless. it is only $69 for 1 year of coverage and a deductible if you need to use it. I usually spend more than that on cases...LOL. #IamACaseWhore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams