Cases for the S7 edge

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I see Amazon actually has most Spigen cases in stock, I might pick up a rugged armor. I won't order if Spigen is shipping directly, they are slow shippers

Last edited:

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and the thing has some sharp edges. When I hold the phone to my ear it feels like it's cutting in.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
They actually aren't that big at all. Feels really good in the hand as well. Have a Speck Candyshell also and I prefer this all day...

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Sweet, I'll return the Spigen once the OB comes in. Where did you order it from? Amazon says in stock the 15th.

I ordered it directly from Otterbox. I am thinking about returning this Speck case and getting another one in a different color. Still the clear version though. It's one of the better cases I have used in a while.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad you like the Symmetry can't wait to get mine later today. I have only used Commuters so this is a first for me. Of course I ordered a design one. My husband ended up not liking the $40 Best Buy Platinum with holster he's returning it. But he had this case mate one he bought with a kick stand he had bought 1st and he likes it black with the silver phone looks cool and now I want one cause of the kickstand. I had it in my cart at casemate for 15% off but he needed it sooner and now they sent me an email to sweeten the deal how about 20% off so I think I might buy one too. I'm hoping Seidio does their whole holster convert or whatever they make for the edge for my husband. But anyway one that gets the Unicorn Beetle one with holster let me know how it is. Thanks!

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
My Spigen Liquid Crystal Slim and Soft came today.

I've got a stag do and a couple of birthday nights coming up so it gives the much needed bit of grip for such occasions! Otherwise I won't use it regularly.

Decent for £10 and it is nice and clear and slim.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Received my Silver S7 Edge yesterday and my Spigen Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver arrived today.. Sweet combo, the case added very little bulk wise but a hell of a lot easier to hold and gets rid of the slippery factor of the S7 Edge and wireless charger works perfectly thru the case.. I'm super happy..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci