Cases for the S7 edge

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This is my S-View Flip cover case. pictures taken with myM9 that I still have. My symmetry case should be here later today or might be in the mailbox my husband has the key.

Attachments

• IMAG0523.jpg
    IMAG0523.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMAG0520.jpg
    IMAG0520.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0519.jpg
    IMAG0519.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 67

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I will it should be here today but my husband has the only mail box key and I keep looking to see if it got left on top of the mailbox and I don't see it. But I got a cute pattern one and I have only had commuters in the past. But my husband has a nice casemate with a kickstand too. He's taking back the platinum BB one with holster.

Very Nice ! Please post some pictures of the Symmetry case when you get it.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
This is my S-View Flip cover case. pictures taken with myM9 that I still have. My symmetry case should be here later today or might be in the mailbox my husband has the key.

I really like the looks of this.
You may have already said , but where did you order it?
Does it have magnet closer?

Posted from Android Central

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
No magnet I found it at a t-mobile store across from my house. Paid $60 bucks for it. Their is also a $70 LED light up one which I only saw for the S7 but I didn't think I really needed that one. I like this one. And I only spent $60 bucks cause that is what my co-worker is giving me for my gear. I forgot where but it was cheaper somewhere online but not in stock yet. But I keep my phone in my pocket at work so this is perfect. When I go out I'll use the Symmetry.

I really like the looks of this.
You may have already said , but where did you order it?
Does it have magnet closer?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
No magnet I found it at a t-mobile store across from my house. Paid $60 bucks for it. Their is also a $70 LED light up one which I only saw for the S7 but I didn't think I really needed that one. I like this one. And I only spent $60 bucks cause that is what my co-worker is giving me for my gear. I forgot where but it was cheaper somewhere online but not in stock yet. But I keep my phone in my pocket at work so this is perfect. When I go out I'll use the Symmetry.

Thanks.
Looked on Amazon, looks like that's there price, too.
It looks slim. Does it give some protection, if dropped, you think?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I would think so and hopefully I won't drop my phone. LOL! The top and bottom and sides are un covered but like I said I want it for work when my phone is in my pocket. I just got the hD Zagg put on too yesterday. Buy yeah it seems like a decent sturdy case otherwise. It came in black gold and the clear silver

Thanks.

Looked on Amazon, looks like that's there price, too.
It looks slim. Does it give some protection, if dropped, you think?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes I would think so and hopefully I won't drop my phone. LOL! The top and bottom and sides are un covered but like I said I want it for work when my phone is in my pocket. I just got the hD Zagg put on too yesterday. Buy yeah it seems like a decent sturdy case otherwise. It came in black gold and the clear silver

Thanks

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I really love the unicorn beetle Supcase that I got for my S7 edge. It offers better protection than the Otterbox Commuter case and the Symmetry case.

I can't wait until the Mophie Juice Pack comes out for this phone. Verizon's website says it won't be available until April 15. :(

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
But yours isn't the holster one is it? My husband didn't like the Best Buy Platinum one with holster and he's used to Seidio convert ones than his last 2 were defenders.

I really love the unicorn beetle Supcase that I got for my S7 edge. It offers better protection than the Otterbox Commuter case and the Symmetry case.

I can't wait until the Mophie Juice Pack comes out for this phone. Verizon's website says it won't be available until April 15. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol