Cases for the S7 edge

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge cases

I have a clear case arriving in the next day or 2. It will be my temporary until a suitable leather wallet appears on the market. I am finding the that available cases are few and far between. I got my GS6 about 4 months after release and there were lots of cases available. I didn't think about the scarcity of cases this early in the game. :(

Did you see this one I pretty nice for $6, if you add it to your cart you get an instant discount to the $6 price.

Galaxy S7 Edge Case VRS Design Layered Dandy Premium Leather Wallet Case | eBay

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband has been using this case mate with a kickstand he bought at a T-Mobile store just to hold him over. I had it in my cart on-line for 15% off but we weren't going to get it in time so he paid $35 but it's black and looks good with the silver. I even like it cause of the kickstand well a couple days later I get an email how about 20% off to sweeten the deal from case mate and didn't do anything with it. Now last night I see 40% off I am like oh I might have to get one now for me LOL! I wish you could see the inside of the leather wallet case. I like having one wallet case but it has to cover around the whole phone like even when you open it.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Last edited:

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
So I bought an Otterbox Symmetry in black for my Onyx Black Edge today. Nobody seems to have stock of any other cases for the Edge. Best Buy had plenty for the regular S7 though. The rep told me most of the Edge cases aren't due in until next week.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge cases

Was looking at the Black TUMI case for the S7 Edge and it was a sharp looking case. I almost purchased the case but for $59.99 I left it on the shelf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude