Cases for the S7 edge

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I haven't looked at your other posts but have you tried the Spigen Tough Armor?

It doesn't add a lot of bulk and it seems like a sturdy case.

I've only had one drop from 1 meter on a floor covered by thin carpet over concrete. No damage to the case or the phone.

EMostafa

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
The one I'm using is Shieldon genuine leather case, easy, no belt, pretty nice!
GalaxyS7edgebrown-5_zpspytijsd3.png~original

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ge-cases-screen-protectors-9.html#post5262538

535dinesh

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Im using Spigen rugged case for my Black S7 Edge and it is the best hard case available in market. Easy to handle as everyone know how slippery the S7 Edge is

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my Zagg HD replaces and still after 24 hours my Symmetry doesn't work it lifts. I'm back to my Samsung Flip Cover. I saw this case on Groupon and I have a 10 dollar Amazon Gift Card and was wanting to try this battery case but have never used one before and their is no reviews so I don't know if I will or not. It's $20 bucks in gold but I want the Rose color which is 30 something. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HCK5XF...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5378904 I'm tempted to just take my protector off so I can use my Symmetry. My husband took his Liquid IQ off cause I found a tempered glass off Groupon Shatter Guard and it cracked when he barely dropped his phone. So now he is without screen protector.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I love my Otterbox Symmetry and have previously had commuter and used to always do Seidio until they started coming out late and I needed case right awayand I switched to Otterbox. This is my 1st Symmetry and though I said it didn't work well with my Zagg HD my husband took the case to work and said he sanded it down did something and now it is much better. and not lifting. I can use it again and keep my flip cover too which I like at times.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use a battery charging case before? I've been researching them on Amazon but would like one that fast charges and where you can also plug in to QC your phone if needed without taking the case off and would like the case to do wireless charging so I could just stick the whole thing on my charging pad. I am going out of town in October and when out all day I think this will come in handy instead of me having to get out and hold my external. Just not sure how good they work and the Mophie is too expensive. I found an article listing the top 5 and I still want it to protect pretty good. I know Samsung makes one too but it's high. I've just never used one before. The one on Groupon by Tamo is 5200MAH and has a kickstand. I don't know may not even get one but I was wanting to know more about them and if anyone had used one before.

blackmasta

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
The best one for me is the seidio case. Unfortunately, they are not selling them on the market so I always have to order them. They are slim just like the spigen ones and I can have an holster with it.

CheungJeb

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
I own Caseology, Speck, Spigen, Casemate and Carved cases, I love them all on my s7 edge, the only problem is most of them are not screen protector friendly specially the caseology cases

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Looks like people are going to have to keep spare phones.
In case they break one, they got a backup to use while they send in their main phone to have it repaired.

Nitehawk1

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the Otter Box for the 7 edge.. excellent case ..
⛥Warning⛥ Do not let Verizon sell you the Glass screen protector when you get this case... it comes with a screen protector and they pop it out.⛤This voids the warranty⛥...all that does is add a sale for Verizon. The glass screen guard cracked in 2 days.. he Otter Box customer service said it isn't designed that way. Good News is..
OTTER BOX replaced the case and sent a new Glass protector screen at no cost which they didn't have to do.. Otter Box is a stand up company.. highly recommend them.

Last edited:

Mkeditor

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on my S6 Edge that I loved. I've never broken a screen before on any phone....until now. A couple of weeks ago my S7 Edge fell off the counter in the bathroom onto the tile floor. It hit perfectly flat on the face with a slap. It cracked the screen. I thought it was a freak accident. I bought a new phone and put the same Spigen Neo Hybrid case on it. Tonight coming in the front door witb several items in my hands, I accidentally dropped my phone. It landed on its side on the bumper. The screen is a mess. I'm done with this case. It's a disaster.

s7broke.jpg

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on my S6 Edge that I loved. I've never broken a screen before on any phone....until now. A couple of weeks ago my S7 Edge fell off the counter in the bathroom onto the tile floor. It hit perfectly flat on the face with a slap. It cracked the screen. I thought it was a freak accident. I bought a new phone and put the same Spigen Neo Hybrid case on it. Tonight coming in the front door witb several items in my hands, I accidentally dropped my phone. It landed on its side on the bumper. The screen is a mess. I'm done with this case. It's a disaster.

http://michaelkey.com/images/s7broke.jpg

It does seem like the screen on the S7 edge is much weaker than I'm used to. Personally, I myself am planning to buy the Neo Hybrid Crystal case for my S7 edge - was looking for something clear and in a matching colour to my Blue Coral phone. Seems like I really should get a screen protector of some sort here, too.

Would a screen protector have prevented this, I wonder? I think I'm more in a need for a case first and foremost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay