So I pre ordered a case for my s7 edge which I ended up getting on the 3rd with T Mobile. Since I knew I was getting the phone early I ordered a case from a different manufacturer so I was not running around without a case for a few days. I emailed through the Tech 21 website the customer support team and requested that my order be canceled. I did this on February 27th the day after I ordered the case through them. After numerous attempts to contact customer support I ended up having to use my skype account to call from the US to the UK to actually get someone to respond to me. Which they immediately canceled my order. If Tech 21 of shipping out of Texas then why did they not have a US based support number? Question number 2 is why did no one ever respond to my 5 emails including my name phone number address order number etc? Tech 21 support team sucks. When I finally reached someone immediately by calling the UK at my expense I did receive a confirmation of the cancellation of the order.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2016 09:49 AM
    I preordered a Tech21 case for my S7E as well. I emailed them on 3/7 for a status on when they were shipping. I got a reply back on 3/9 saying they will be shipping on 3/10 (today). Its 3pm CST and I still havent gotten an order shipped notification. I was all set to cancel my order and just buy it from Best Buy, but I thought oh well, whats one more day {famous last words}.

I agree, they are a sh*tty company to deal with, but they make pretty good cases.
    03-10-2016 03:14 PM
    yep - dont ever pre-order .... if they have something you like and you can touch it - buy it, otherwise I'd pass. I have the tech21 for my S7Edge (Smoke gray) and it's by far the best quality clear/ISH case that I have found. It put's my Spigen clear case to shame! I want the clear version of this case but it's pre-order only thus I passed.
    03-10-2016 05:27 PM
    yep - dont ever pre-order .... if they have something you like and you can touch it - buy it, otherwise I'd pass. I have the tech21 for my S7Edge (Smoke gray) and it's by far the best quality clear/ISH case that I have found. It put's my Spigen clear case to shame! I want the clear version of this case but it's pre-order only thus I passed.
    Have you ever had a uag?

03-14-2016 09:54 PM
    Where they ship from doesn't matter. Anybody can pay a logistics company to house some inventory and ship out orders.

03-17-2016 08:11 AM
    I preordered a Tech21 case for my S7E as well. I emailed them on 3/7 for a status on when they were shipping. I got a reply back on 3/9 saying they will be shipping on 3/10 (today). Its 3pm CST and I still havent gotten an order shipped notification. I was all set to cancel my order and just buy it from Best Buy, but I thought oh well, whats one more day {famous last words}.

I agree, they are a sh*tty company to deal with, but they make pretty good cases.
    I agree that they do make an excellent product and have used their cases for a few years. However the customer service is lacking.

03-17-2016 09:03 AM
    I also pre order tech 21 Evo case. And have not received my case. Bought the same one from BB.
    No problem here.
    I contacted tech 21 cs they have already emailed me a pre paid return from fed ex. When the case I ordered shows up.
    As the one I order has shipped from UK.

03-18-2016 06:28 PM