Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I used a LG G2 for 2 years with no screen protector and never got a scratch. Debating if I should get a screen protector for my S7 Edge though? I don't see any tempered glass ones with full coverage?

henrykrinkle

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I planned on going without a screen protector as I'm generally careful with my phones but the S7 Edge is a surface scratch magnet. Definitely the most scratch-prone phone I've ever owned. Nothing deep or serious (just minor surface scratches), but if I'm already seeing these two weeks I'm definitely going to need a screen protector.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I want that protector but I already spent 30 bucks on the Zagg HD witj installation and I can upgrade and pay the difference if they come out with their curved glass but I am not sure if they are or not. But that looks cool and it seems nice. As long as it fits nice with different cases. My Zagg now is messed up from a little drop but than I switched cases and noticed a messed up spot somewhere else. I didn't like the Zagg anyway and went back to the kiosk and he said it's supposed to look the way it does with the like lines all over it I don't know I've only ever had glass in Zagg.

My husband sent me this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_mI3eERvDY

check GPEL GS7 Edge tempered glass. They have amazing video on YouTube.

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
0cc85c21199e8075b97341a452620a22.jpg
f55b39c045046b566a51ff507d87e3db.jpg
c5772d7d3b9a96174326c8ac20625a7f.jpg
5202c2851415fb02a500aa965cde781e.jpg
My favorite Loopee Case by Alex Cheung

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm rocking a black speck candy shell case on my silver S7 edge. This thing is awesome and the grip is amazing. I highly recommend it.

S7 edge/AC app

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Nice case! But is that the original protective plastic that came with the phone or is that a screen protector?

S7 edge/AC app

atzau

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
check GPEL GS7 Edge tempered glass. They have amazing video on YouTube.
In case anyone else was wondering about case compatability...

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your inquiry and I am glad to assist you today.
GPEL screen protector will create another layer on top of the original screen. Therefore, unless, the case that you are using has flimsy edges, most likely it will not fit.
We have not tested Spigen Tough Armor, but most likely it will not fit.
GPEL is releasing case that is 100% compatible with our screen protector. Once they are available for sale, we will officially announce through our newsletter.
We provide international shipping with $12 USD Flat Charge at this moment."

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting my husband was kind of interested because he didn't want to wait for Zagg. I called Zagg just now and they said yes a contoured glass one is in the works just no release date yet. They told me a while back 2-3 weeks.

In case anyone else was wondering about case compatability...

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your inquiry and I am glad to assist you today.
GPEL screen protector will create another layer on top of the original screen. Therefore, unless, the case that you are using has flimsy edges, most likely it will not fit.
We have not tested Spigen Tough Armor, but most likely it will not fit.
GPEL is releasing case that is 100% compatible with our screen protector. Once they are available for sale, we will officially announce through our newsletter.
We provide international shipping with $12 USD Flat Charge at this moment."

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for the Luvvitt protectors.

I've never tried their protectors but their clear case with the nubby corners is the best clear case I've ever used. I had one for my s6. They have one for the edge but I've ordered too many cases already. :D I wish I had seen it sooner.

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Im getting sick and tired of this screen protectors. I cant even use the cases that I really like. All of the cases that I use except the thin fit ones lifts the top and bottom of the screen prot. Now im thinking not to use screen prot. at all lol.

-S7Edge
I feel you. I'm on the same boat. I put a zagg screen protector on mine and now both cases i have end up lifting the edges. I'm going caseless for now but i think i will eventually remove it and get one that's doesn't fit so exact so I can use my cases.