07-04-2017 05:18 PM
247 ... 56789 ...
tools
    If you use eBay search "hollow mesh dot case"
    04-16-2016 03:15 PM
    Thanks! How is this case?? Durable?
    04-16-2016 03:33 PM
    Thanks! How is this case?? Durable?
    I would worry about dirt getting into the inside back of the case and scratching the back glass cover.
    04-16-2016 06:04 PM
    It looks like tech armor released temper glass for this phone. Have anyone tried it? This edge panel is a pain lol.
    04-16-2016 06:40 PM
    Do the sides of the Spigen peel up when using a case? They look mighty deep.
    Follow up on the Spigen Curved Crystal protector after 10 days, edges are still staying down and the protector isn't lifting anywhere yet BUT I have to say it scratches much easier then I expected. I haven't used or treated my phone any different then the first month with no protector and had no scratches so apparently the Spigen Curved Crystal is quite soft and will scratch much easier.. Hope some good glass protectors come out soon..
    oks10 likes this.
    04-17-2016 10:16 AM
    Follow up on the Spigen Curved Crystal protector after 10 days, edges are still staying down and the protector isn't lifting anywhere yet BUT I have to say it scratches much easier then I expected. I haven't used or treated my phone any different then the first month with no protector and had no scratches so apparently the Spigen Curved Crystal is quite soft and will scratch much easier.. Hope some good glass protectors come out soon..
    I can definitely agree on this. Mine scratches WAY easier than I thought it would. Then again, it's been a few years since I last used a non glass protector so maybe this is normal?
    04-17-2016 11:48 AM
    Anyone with a Symmetry having a good experience with their glass? If so, which one? Oh and which ones have not been working well with it?
    04-17-2016 08:11 PM
    I've been seeing the IQ everywhere. I've only ever used glass, does it offer less protection? Are there pros?
    04-17-2016 08:15 PM
    Right now they have a buy one get one free, you just have to get a different color.
    That isn't bad for almost $16.
    All 3 colors look nice.
    04-18-2016 07:13 AM
    I bought the spigen hd shield and crystal shell case. The two conflict daily. The sides of the screen protector constantly separate from my phone and I have to continuously smooth it down. It's very frustrating.
    04-18-2016 07:38 AM
    two questions:

- does anyone know of a good glass screen protector for the s7 edge? (zagg and tech armor seem to still be in development without a release date)
    - why do the glass screen protectors seem to always have colors on the top/bottom .... why not simply clear?
    04-18-2016 07:48 AM
    I actually want a screen protector for this phone but will sit and wait patiently until Tech Armor comes out with a clear version. Those versions with colors are the edges are weird.
    04-18-2016 08:59 AM
    I added 2 silvers to my cart and it told me I was eligible for BOGO Free and it was 9 bucks for shipping. I am not buying it but I just wanted to see if it would let me do 2 silvers cause me and my husband both have silver and I was thinking about maybe getting them. I am still wanting a glass protector and someone said Tech Armor released theirs anyone getting one or already have it. I am waiting for Zagg but they are taking to long. Is the tech Armors colored I don't want that if they are.

Right now they have a buy one get one free, you just have to get a different color.
    That isn't bad for almost $16.
    All 3 colors look nice.
    STARGATE likes this.
    04-18-2016 11:28 AM
    I added 2 silvers to my cart and it told me I was eligible for BOGO Free and it was 9 bucks for shipping. I am not buying it but I just wanted to see if it would let me do 2 silvers cause me and my husband both have silver and I was thinking about maybe getting them. I am still wanting a glass protector and someone said Tech Armor released theirs anyone getting one or already have it. I am waiting for Zagg but they are taking to long. Is the tech Armors colored I don't want that if they are.
    Good to know you can get 2 of the same color.
    And I'm on the same boat on the zagg glass.
    But since I went for almost a year without a screen protector on my GS6 edge, I really don't feel the pressure of getting one for the GS7 edge.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    04-18-2016 11:37 AM
    two questions:

- does anyone know of a good glass screen protector for the s7 edge? (zagg and tech armor seem to still be in development without a release date)
    - why do the glass screen protectors seem to always have colors on the top/bottom .... why not simply clear?
    There are no good glass protectors for the edge and I doubt there will ever be one.
    The color is there to hide the nasty tape that will hold the protector on. No adhesive on the actual display area, just the top, bottom and thin sides.

Zagg and Tech Armor are dragging their butts as the glass protectors for the edge just don't work.
    04-18-2016 12:45 PM
    Ok, huge thumbs up to the GPEL glass screen protector. It fits very well has no dead zones or grid of dots and works with all of my cases.
    It does however have little but of visual texture for the eagle eyed but it doesn't bother me.
    Has a great feel. Wish they had a clear version but I like the gold.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    04-18-2016 02:07 PM
    Same here, and their cases are designed to work with their screen protectors without issues. A lot of others won't guarantee the protectors on the EDGE won't bee peeled off by the case moving against it.
    Lfsnz67 likes this.
    04-18-2016 04:04 PM
    Wonder how it will work with the Symmetry? I also have a Spigen slim armor and the S View Flip case. I just want a glass protector already and Zagg is taking too long.

Ok, huge thumbs up to the GPEL glass screen protector. It fits very well has no dead zones or grid of dots and works with all of my cases.
    It does however have little but of visual texture for the eagle eyed but it doesn't bother me.

04-19-2016 12:47 AM
    Wonder how it will work with the Symmetry? I also have a Spigen slim armor and the S View Flip case. I just want a glass protector already and Zagg is taking too long.
    I'm sure the Symmetry will peel it right off. The commuter seems to work fine.
    Check this video:

Rose4uKY likes this.
    04-19-2016 08:14 AM

Which cases please?
    04-19-2016 04:15 PM
    Which cases please?
    I've tried it successfully with this one:
    Crystal Clear Slim Hard Back Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge | eBay

This one: http://www.amazon.com/Spigen%C2%AE-C...cUvbUpU5135830

This Rinke Slim: Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Ringke [Slim] Snug-Fit Slender [Tailored Cutouts] Ultra-Thin Side to Side Edge Coverage Superior Coating PC Hard Skin for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Royal Gold: Electronics

I also prefer this one, but I do get one corner that lifts a tiny bit:
    03 Ultra Thin Slim Soft TPU Clear Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge | eBay

Remember with this screen protector to pry the edges up and all around any particular case you use so there is no pressure on the screen protector to lift up...
    04-19-2016 10:01 PM
    Thanks for this detailed response - super helpful. When you say to pry the edges up, do you mean to lift up the edges of the screen protector (vs the case), so they aren't actually attached to the phone screen anymore? Do the protector's edges then rest on the front bevel of the case?
    04-19-2016 10:06 PM
    No, you want to run a fingernail around edge of the case and pull it up and over the edges of the screen protector if it is a pliable type of case (not on something hard like the Rinke Slim...)

EDIT:
    This guy does a great job showing several cases working with this screen protector and how to pull up the edges:
    04-19-2016 10:14 PM

IQ Shield Screen Protector from Amazon

04-19-2016 11:12 PM
    No, you want to run a fingernail around edge of the case and pull it up and over the edges of the screen protector if it is a pliable type of case (not on something hard like the Rinke Slim...)

EDIT:
    This guy does a great job showing several cases working with this screen protector and how to pull up the edges:
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks again!
    04-20-2016 03:42 PM
247 ... 56789 ...