Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Bought the flip wallet from Samsung and it really is good. The magnet embedded in the cover is working very nicely (which lightens up the screen when you open the cover)

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Bought the flip wallet from Samsung and it really is good. The magnet embedded in the cover is working very nicely (which lightens up the screen when you open the cover)

I'm considering that case as well, but the 70 dollar price tag is a bit much to swallow. Are you using a screen protector too, or just the case? My biggest concern is scratching the screen. I trashed my V10 screen with several small scratches within a couple of weeks. I put a protector on before I left the store this time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm not using the smart cover. This one is just plain flip cover from Samsung. Probably will see when local stores sells some edge to edge screen protectors gonna try them with this one:)

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Well yesterday my phone fell out of my uniform shirt pocket and I use the S-View flip cover at work. I was so upset and saw a little messed up spot and in the bottom right corner and a tiiny smudge above the power button. I am now uysing my Otterbox but my husband saw it yesterday and where it's messed up he goes that's your screen protector not your phone and it looks like it is. All I can say is it was worth getting one. I always use screen protectors just clarivue or Spiegen until our M8 and we found Zagg Glass. But this is a Zagg HD and it was $25 bucks plus $5 for put on but I keep getting emails about Zagg HD Dry $19.99 trying to figure out if that is different than what I have since I paid $5 bucks more plus another $5 for put on.

But anyway I love this Otterbox Symmetry and hopefully if and when Zagg does come out with their curved glass if they do I can upgrade at the kiosk and just pay the difference.

Man i've seen so many people mess their phones up carrying it in a shirt pocket.
Hope you didn't do too much damage to your phone.

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1458869160450.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458869172992.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458869182374.jpg

Spigen liquid crystal ultra slim. That's my one and only case so far, but I do want one with a kickstand. I'm waiting on my screen protector from zagg to arrive. Had one on my s6 edge and loved how it fit.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Went to a Verizon store today. They had the UAG case. But it was for a S6Edge. Wouldn't fit my S7E.
Case looked pretty good.
And they had a baby screaming. I couldn't stay long.
Went to another Verizon store 30 miles away. No UAG cases. Wow.

It has to be one of those Verizon authorized retailer stores, the regular Verizon Corporate Stores do not carry them.

Jayjit Biswas

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
IQ Shield
IQ Shield® Matte - Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Anti-Glare Screen Protector [Full Coverage] - Premium Bubble-Free HD Film with Anti-Fingerprint Coating

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the gadget guard lifetime guarantee protector when I got the phone. The manager did a really good job putting it on. He said no case or no pocket for 48 hours. I also purchased the tech 21 evo frame case. No peeling problems on the edge even after multiple times of removing and putting on the case.

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody ever tried carved? Thought this looked cool the other cases are really nice as well. I would love it if someone who has owned a case from carved would comment I'm kinda skeptical of wood being used but it could also be a really unique case.

http://www.carved.com/shop/samsung-...-maple-galaxy-s7-edge-traveler-wood-case.html

I have the carved case and I love it. My girlfriend got the cedar one and it looks great. I'm a firefghter/paramedic and so far it's held up great at work. I'm sure it's gotten little dings on the wood but it's added character.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
It is clear. It looks silver because the phone is silver.

Thanks
I Liked the case so much I went and got one. Got upset at the Verizon retail store cause they wouldn't take a check.
But its a Very nice case.
And the rubber on the edges keeps it from sliding around on a table.
And if dropped it protects it.
It also has a edge down the side of the phone case to protect you from pushing the buttons accidently all the time. I really , really like that feature too.

Thanks for posting the picture of the case.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Im getting sick and tired of this screen protectors. I cant even use the cases that I really like. All of the cases that I use except the thin fit ones lifts the top and bottom of the screen prot. Now im thinking not to use screen prot. at all lol.

-S7Edge

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a screen protector.
Not even thought about one.
I don't care for them. I can see better without one.
But I can hold on to my phone, even if it's wet.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a screen protector.
Not even thought about one.
I don't care for them. I can see better without one.
But I can hold on to my phone, even if it's wet.

Yeah screen protector made my silver s7 looks crappy with those air bubbles. I might take this off soon.

-S7Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks