Slippery and I knew it....

Get a case it's a must I had this phone 4 days but it's driving me crazy so I just went and bought a Silver one with Otterbox and Zagg HD Dry Full Body.

I wanted to know what you guys think I could get out of this:

32gig
    T-Mobile
    Crack top right corner it's only in the Color not in viewing area (PICS Below)
    Home button has a scuff on it but it works absolutely perfect

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Get a case PLEASE PLEASE and answer my question below please-98.jpg  
    03-12-2016 02:22 AM
    Forgot pictures....less than a week old

Attached Thumbnails Get a case PLEASE PLEASE and answer my question below please-94.jpg  
    03-12-2016 04:02 AM
    Last one

Attached Thumbnails Get a case PLEASE PLEASE and answer my question below please-97.jpg  
    03-12-2016 04:02 AM
    With current deals new in box costs a user approximately $150, subtracting for being used and for damage on front, back, etc. I'd estimate $90, assuming that it is fully paid off, the fingerprint scanner works, Knox has never been tripped, etc. The best bet would be to check the boneyard at Swappa or similar places. Aside from selling it, it may be worth keeping it for a good trade in promotion where they guarantee $X regardless of condition with the purchase of a new phone. Or if you have an insurance policy that covers accidental damage, then the best move might be to pay the deductible and get a refurb, which will have a higher selling value.
    03-12-2016 10:20 AM
    I went to this Zagg kiosk but online it listed original, HD and of course the glass which is it out. And I paid $25 and $5 to put it on. Then I got an email the other day that said HD dry $1999 is that different?

03-12-2016 11:34 AM
    I believe it's the same I think you paid more because of the "Mall Pricing"

Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-15-2016 10:59 AM
    Oh really that's weird! Maybe it is cause our glass ones came from best Buy and they gave us 20% off when we bought our HTC's. Oh well either way I got it put on professionally and my husband said the messed up little scuff mark/scracth whatever from my phone falling out of my pocket is the screen protector messed up not my phone so I am really glad I got it put on no matter what it cost for this expensive of a phone which is the best we've ever had BTW. I keep telling everyone how great it is.

I believe it's the same I think you paid more because of the "Mall Pricing"

03-15-2016 11:06 AM
    I agree I think this is the best all around phone for me..

03-16-2016 10:18 AM
    OMG every day I talk about this phone and how it's the best we've ever had and I find out more stuff it does. I was taking a selfie and my friend told me you just tap the heart sensor thing on the back but than it said you could do your palm which worked for me once than I couldn't get it to do it again. I wasn't doing it right but just using your palm to do a screenshot amazes me LOL! And the smart stay setting and now that I configured just my 5 favorites on the edge the only thing configured the colored tabs it's great. And now it lights up yellow I saw it finally I had it turned over too cool! LOL! Someone at dinner last night with my dad said oh what new phone is that and I said and she goes oh the one that's supposed to be water proof. Than laying in bed i heard a commercial come on in the living room for this phone it was t mobile BOGO. I told my husband it's the hottest phone around.

I agree I think this is the best all around phone for me..

03-16-2016 10:30 AM