Ordered on the 13th but on the 14th I was informed now on backorder.. Apparently the new shipment arrived and shipped yesterday and will arrive tomorrow. They must be selling tons of these and Fast Charge Pads, they're on backorder now, wireless charging is on the surge for sure..

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-22-2016 11:55 PM
    It was delivered this morning and works great, kind of strange they send a white cable and plug with the Black Stand though?? I'm guessing that's the only color cable they have no matter if its a Stand, Pad or even S7 Edge phone? My personal preference for ALL would be Black!!
    03-23-2016 09:21 AM
    It was delivered this morning and works great, kind of strange they send a white cable and plug with the Black Stand though?? I'm guessing that's the only color cable they have no matter if its a Stand, Pad or even S7 Edge phone? My personal preference for ALL would be Black!!
    I've been using this wireless charging stand for over a week, and it charges really slow. I have a very thin case on my phone that should not cause any problems. There is a huge difference when charging with a cable vs. using this wireless charger.
    03-23-2016 10:01 AM
    I've been using this wireless charging stand for over a week, and it charges really slow. I have a very thin case on my phone that should not cause any problems. There is a huge difference when charging with a cable vs. using this wireless charger.
    Hmmm, I report back, my phone was only down to 95% when I tried it but it charged up to 100% really fast. I'll time it when it gets down to a lower percentage.. I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid 2 piece case..
    03-23-2016 10:20 AM