Glass-guard nano liquid screen protector

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried this on their phones? New technology, but wondering if it works and if it's easy to apply.

Posted via Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It (Glass-Guard) is not all that new; I found a one year old review of a very similar product (Kristall Liquid Makes Your Phone Screen as hard as Sapphire | Digital Trends).

So, you apply this stuff to the screen of your $700 phone. Suppose you don't like it? How do you get it off?

I never use screen protectors and always keep my phone in my left front pocket. The last time I had an even slightly visible scratch was years ago on my then HTC 4G or whatever it was called. My Nexus 4, 5, 6, and current 6P have all survived nicely without a single scratch.

My wife dumps her unprotected Nexus 5 (and, previously, Nexus 4) into her pocketbook without a thought. It is also scratch-free.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Good point. To be honest, I've had the moto OD, droid 2,bionic, then switched to the galaxy note 2, note 4, lg v10, galaxy s6 edge, and, galaxy S7 edge. And never used a screen protector, never a scratch. I guess I'll just adhere to the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I've mostly always used a screen protector (S2, Note2, HTC evo, S4, S5). I ditched the protector when I got a Note 4, Note5, S6 edge+ and now S7 edge. I've only had a barely noticeable scratch on my Note5. I dropped my S7 edge face down on to gravel the other day and nothing. So for now a speck candy shell case and no screen protector is what I'm rocking with. But if zagg actually comes out with a nice curved glass screen protector I might give it a shot.

S7 edge/AC app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debeon