Right now I'm using the Spigen thin fit in gunmetal. I love it because it's minimalistic, it hardly looks like you're using a case at all when viewed from the front and the fit and finish is beautiful. So all is well but for the fact that the color is a nondescript grey rather than the vibrant silver/titanium color of the phone itself.

Does anyone know of a case that combines all the great features of the Spigen but is a true light silver? I tried the OBLIQ Slim Meta case which is just the right color but it frames the front of the phone with an ugly black rubber bezel that really detracts from the phone's beauty.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.
    03-30-2016 07:02 AM
    Here's what I got: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=p4DLdLd5. It's the Samsung clear silver protective cover. Minimalist. Doesn't add bulk. Protects the back and corners. Clear back so that the silver of the phone can be seen. Silver sides and corners match the phone exactly.
    mango1228 likes this.
    03-30-2016 07:50 AM
    Right now I'm using the Spigen thin fit in gunmetal. I love it because it's minimalistic, it hardly looks like you're using a case at all when viewed from the front and the fit and finish is beautiful. So all is well but for the fact that the color is a nondescript grey rather than the vibrant silver/titanium color of the phone itself.

Does anyone know of a case that combines all the great features of the Spigen but is a true light silver? I tried the OBLIQ Slim Meta case which is just the right color but it frames the front of the phone with an ugly black rubber bezel that really detracts from the phone's beauty.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.
    How is the grip on the spigen thin fit? I was hesitant about purchasing it because it looks slightly slippery in hand.
    04-01-2016 09:28 AM
    Grip is a lot better than trying to hold the phone naked but not as "sticky" as a TPU case.
    04-01-2016 03:35 PM
    04-06-2016 08:24 AM
    This case is excellent too. I have the black version. The back is still clear with a very slight tint. The bezel matches perfectly the color of the phone bezel. Plus, the back does not have any rainbow effect, and it hides fingerprints quite well.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Clear-Protective-Cover/dp/B01B1WBE6E?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
    04-06-2016 02:21 PM
    Looks like I found the answer to my own question. For any of you also looking for a true light silver, minimalist case, I'd suggest you look here: Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Ringke [Slim] Ultra-Thin Cover [Soft Tone Color] Essential Side to Side Edge Coverage Superior Coating PC Hard Skin for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 2016 - Frost Gray: Cell Phones & Accessories

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71mV2MtnFtL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	223632
    Have it and love it. My daily driver.
    04-06-2016 09:10 PM
    I may consider the Samsung case. Right now, I'm using the UAG, which offers excellent protection. My go to case lately for minimalism is the Bear Motion, but they only have it now for the GS 7. I actually bought one, but ended up returning the Galaxy S 7 for the Edge.
    04-07-2016 07:10 AM
    I prefer a soft case to the various hard cases discussed above. In a crunch, a hard case will simply transfer the impact forces to the phone. A soft TPU case will absorb at least some of the force. Given how fragile the back of these are, even a little bit of impact absorption seems better than none. I got the Spigen Liquid Crystal, and am happy with it. It fits perfectly, makes the phone far less slippery, and still lets the color show through. All the cutouts are perfectly aligned, and the buttons work easily with good tactile feel. And it has a lip at the top and bottom that keeps the screen from touching if you place the phone face down.

Looking For A True Light Silver (Titanium) Minimalist Case For S7 Edge-616kugzskol._sx522_.jpg

Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Liquid Crystal] Ultra-Thin [Crystal Clear] Premium Semi-transparent / Exact Fit / NO Bulkiness Soft Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016) - (556CS20032): Cell Phones & Accessories
    04-11-2016 09:33 PM
    Just received the olixar clear case. I don't like casing my phones but this phone is slippery. I love the case, very minimal, adds grip and fits perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2016 12:03 PM