What is the best case for the S7 Edge?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but you must use their surface case with it. I'm looking for a case free holster.

The Otterbox Commuter, Symmetry, Supcase Beetle and Spigen Neo Hybrid cases all work fine with the Seidio holster. I'm sure plenty of other cases will also fit the Seidio holster.

Just saw a code somewhere where you can purchase the holster by it's self for like $10.00

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The newness of showing off my silver S7 Edge is gone, now time to protect it.

I pre-ordered an Otterbox Defender for the S7E. The phone will stay in that case until I decide I want another phone.

However, now I use the Commuter case I use now, works well, just doesn't have a built in screen protector, like the Defender will have.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the spigen tough armor and can attest to its effectiveness. Dropped it in the concrete parking lot at work, bounced on the corner, hit on the side and fell over face first. No cracks or breaks.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
The newness of showing off my silver S7 Edge is gone, now time to protect it.

I pre-ordered an Otterbox Defender for the S7E. The phone will stay in that case until I decide I want another phone.

However, now I use the Commuter case I use now, works well, just doesn't have a built in screen protector, like the Defender will have.

Please put some pics up with the phone in the case. Need something protective of that front.

Posted via the Android Central App

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Iam using Zizo Static hybrid with kick stand and looks awesome
Here is the pic

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 109

steezytech

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
My fave is the EFM Aspen D30 case. Ita runs for around 50$ australian and its super nice and comfy. Plus you get the D30 protection. Available in a couple colours. Also works with the cygnett glass screen protector which is the best tempered glass one ive come across so far. Only complaint is the power button is a bit harder to press than the volume buttons. Good screen protection lip too. Great cutouts and very grippy sides. You also get 2 years warranty (on the case only meaning you can get a replacement). :)

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Have read all tips here. I'm just getting my S7 Edge tomorrow. For those of you that have used cases for awhile, if you had to pick the best, which one would it be?