I have a kavaj leather back on my galaxy s6 edge that I purchased from Amazon for around 20.00 and its just what I was looking for. Not only that,but it fits like a glove adding minimal thickness to the phone. When I got my S7 edge, I was hoping that kavaj made the same type of back cover for that phone but they don't. After many hours of research on the net, only 2 companies seemed appropriate for such a case. One was Story leather in California, and noreve in france. Both claim their cases are hand made to order with perfect fit. Now the reason I chose noreve, was because they have a 4 day turnover time while Story leather had a month wait. BIG-TIME - HUGE-MISTAKE. Noreve back cover looks like its a generic cover. Not at all made to fit the galaxy s7 edge snuggly. There's a gap between the case and the phone that adds bulk to it. It at oeast doubles the thickness of the phone. And the quality of the case needs plenty to be desired. So forget Noreve leather. They are horrible, certainly not handcrafted. By the way, I guess I'm going to have to be patient and I did order a leather back from Story leather. I'll update when that one arrives. In the meantime, I'll use the fake leather one I got on ebay for 9.00. By the way, the 9.00 case looks better and fit better than the Noreve.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-18-2016 04:02 PM
    Moved to the S7 edge Cases forum.
    04-19-2016 05:38 PM
    I have a kavaj leather back on my galaxy s6 edge that I purchased from Amazon for around 20.00 and its just what I was looking for. Not only that,but it fits like a glove adding minimal thickness to the phone. When I got my S7 edge, I was hoping that kavaj made the same type of back cover for that phone but they don't. After many hours of research on the net, only 2 companies seemed appropriate for such a case. One was Story leather in California, and noreve in france. Both claim their cases are hand made to order with perfect fit. Now the reason I chose noreve, was because they have a 4 day turnover time while Story leather had a month wait. BIG-TIME - HUGE-MISTAKE. Noreve back cover looks like its a generic cover. Not at all made to fit the galaxy s7 edge snuggly. There's a gap between the case and the phone that adds bulk to it. It at oeast doubles the thickness of the phone. And the quality of the case needs plenty to be desired. So forget Noreve leather. They are horrible, certainly not handcrafted. By the way, I guess I'm going to have to be patient and I did order a leather back from Story leather. I'll update when that one arrives. In the meantime, I'll use the fake leather one I got on ebay for 9.00. By the way, the 9.00 case looks better and fit better than the Noreve.

Posted via Android Central App
    Do you have a picture of the Noreve's case after it's on the phone?
    04-26-2016 03:25 PM