Good car holder/charger

esbuzz

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Looking for a holder that doesn't stick to the glass or dash. Maybe a solid one that plugs into the lighter or even cup holder. My air vents go from top to bottom & not side-to-side so those ones don't work. Had a lighter one that kept drooping down so wasn't to good. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a in dash cd player you don't use? If that's not an option the ram mounts are nice..?

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
yeah i hear ya... some cars they work for some they don't.... did you look at the ram mounts at all? i had a x-grip that mounted in between seams in the dash in my old car and it worked really well

esbuzz

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
yeah i hear ya... some cars they work for some they don't.... did you look at the ram mounts at all? i had a x-grip that mounted in between seams in the dash in my old car and it worked really well

No, I'm not sure I even heard of a ram mount?

Posted via the Android Central App

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Checking these out, thanx. A little skeptical with the magnet thing but gonna give it a shot

They provide you with two square pieces of thin metal with a 3M double sided tape on it. A bigger and a smaller one.

The magnet they use is pretty strong but should not affect your phone at all.

I use a Neo Hybrid case from Spigen with no issues. Slipped the metal piece in between the phone and the case and it works good.

esbuzz

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
They provide you with two square pieces of thin metal with a 3M double sided tape on it. A bigger and a smaller one.

The magnet they use is pretty strong but should not affect your phone at all.

I use a Neo Hybrid case from Spigen with no issues. Slipped the metal piece in between the phone and the case and it works good.

Ordered one from ebay for a lil bit cheaper price than the website, the lighter one, will give feedback once it's here

Gunny Fitz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely UNREAL Device that I even have mounted on my Ducati - right between the handlebars that holds ANYTHING (In my case either my Garmin GPS or my S7 Edge using WAZE) and they are NOT letting go of a thing unless forced to do so! LOL.

Two thumbs up and a snap from this member on X-Grip !