Looking for a holder that doesn't stick to the glass or dash. Maybe a solid one that plugs into the lighter or even cup holder. My air vents go from top to bottom & not side-to-side so those ones don't work. Had a lighter one that kept drooping down so wasn't to good. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance
    04-28-2016 06:18 PM
    Do you have a in dash cd player you don't use? If that's not an option the ram mounts are nice..?

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    04-28-2016 06:59 PM
    check out Magic Mounts here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=tWf5XaD4

I purchased one of these from Amazon and I love it. Super convenient and they have multiple different kinds to choose from.
    04-28-2016 07:02 PM
    @lanceallen Ya, saw those but don't wanna block my other buttons. Thanx

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2016 01:39 PM
    check out Magic Mounts here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=9OBtYfEH

I purchased one of these from Amazon and I love it. Super convenient and they have multiple different kinds to choose from.
    Checking these out, thanx. A little skeptical with the magnet thing but gonna give it a shot

04-29-2016 01:44 PM
    yeah i hear ya... some cars they work for some they don't.... did you look at the ram mounts at all? i had a x-grip that mounted in between seams in the dash in my old car and it worked really well
    04-29-2016 02:04 PM
    yeah i hear ya... some cars they work for some they don't.... did you look at the ram mounts at all? i had a x-grip that mounted in between seams in the dash in my old car and it worked really well
    No, I'm not sure I even heard of a ram mount?

04-29-2016 11:02 PM
    Do you have a link to the one you had please?
    04-30-2016 12:00 AM
    05-02-2016 08:53 AM
    it was mounted to something like this ProClip Angled Mount - ProClip USA
    05-02-2016 10:40 AM
    Checking these out, thanx. A little skeptical with the magnet thing but gonna give it a shot

They provide you with two square pieces of thin metal with a 3M double sided tape on it. A bigger and a smaller one.

The magnet they use is pretty strong but should not affect your phone at all.

I use a Neo Hybrid case from Spigen with no issues. Slipped the metal piece in between the phone and the case and it works good.
    05-02-2016 05:10 PM
    They provide you with two square pieces of thin metal with a 3M double sided tape on it. A bigger and a smaller one.

The magnet they use is pretty strong but should not affect your phone at all.

I use a Neo Hybrid case from Spigen with no issues. Slipped the metal piece in between the phone and the case and it works good.
    Ordered one from ebay for a lil bit cheaper price than the website, the lighter one, will give feedback once it's here

05-03-2016 05:35 PM
    just make sure you take it off before you try to wirelessly charge your phone
    05-04-2016 08:31 AM
    Absolutely UNREAL Device that I even have mounted on my Ducati - right between the handlebars that holds ANYTHING (In my case either my Garmin GPS or my S7 Edge using WAZE) and they are NOT letting go of a thing unless forced to do so! LOL.

Two thumbs up and a snap from this member on X-Grip !
    10-17-2016 03:01 PM