Got my s7e about a month ago and I absolutely love it! I have several cases for it (spigen, tumi, and the oem led flip). I'm considering going naked with it for a bit and was wondering if it's prone to scratches for the average user? I ask because the back is made of a glass like material.. gorilla glass I'm assuming?. My phone is either on my desk or in my pocket so I don't think I could do anything aesthetically to it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2016 07:17 PM
    I threw a dbrand skin on the back as soon as I got it just to keep the fingerprints away. Use it like that on my days off. When working I use a Spigen or a Carved case.
    04-29-2016 07:19 PM
    I put a Xtremeguard full body protector on my Silver S7E, run with it naked. The protectors on screen and back protect the device well and add excellent grip.

I have a Incipio DualPro I slap on when I workout or go to gym.
    04-29-2016 07:26 PM
    I have a leather belt case for my phones for carrying them about. I use them naked to make calls, etc.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.
    04-29-2016 07:33 PM
    I have a leather belt case for my phones for carrying them about. I use them naked to make calls, etc.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.
    I was thinking of using a lucrin sleeve when in my pocket. They make awesome quality products.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2016 07:35 PM
    I bought one of these: Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, OBLIQ [Flex Pro][Brown] Premium PU Leather Slim Fit Form Fitting Heavy Duty Protective Cover for Galaxy S7 Edge(2016): Cell Phones & Accessories
    and put a Skinomi matte skin on the glass. I have a co-worker who managed to scratch his screen by carrying the phone with his keys in his pocket.
    04-29-2016 08:02 PM
    I found this device extremely tough to use without a case, especially one handed. Ended up with a Spigen tough armor, which is OK as far as cases go, but transformed usability of this phone. The edge just interferes too much without a case.
    04-30-2016 07:26 AM
    Never any cases. Always just a screen protector and a skin. I love the feel of the stock phone. Back and front are protected from scratches. I never drop my phone so I'm not worried about that. Nothing like a naked phone but if you're prone to dropping then cases are s must. Check out this new line by Otterbox called the "Strada Series" great looking folio case.

Posted via the Android Central App on S7 Edge
    05-11-2016 12:07 AM
    Dbrand Mohogany skin for the back and (for now) a Spigen Crystal Curved dry screen protector if I'm just at home. If I'm out and about or at work then I use an Otterbox Symmetry case. It's much easier to handle IMO with the case on it.
    05-11-2016 08:36 AM