With Ncase crsytal back cover my S7 edge losses network signal

A

AC Question

Recently i bought s7 edge used it witout any case or cover at home and it was working fine.
But yesterday when i bought a Ncase crystal back cover to cover it up for safty i no longer could get network signal at my home .
At my Hime generally 3g signal stays around between 2 to 3 bars but now with back cover its gone.
As soon as a removed the cover it regains bars.

I wonder how a crystal cover can do this to such a high end phone.
I font know where exactly phone antenna position is.
I want to use back cover so can anyone help me out here

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Metal can interfere with cell signal. If that case has a significant amount of metal (e.g., in whatever makes the sparkly appearance), that's probably why.

satish_ricky

May 9, 2016
Visit site
@Diddy- There is no metal substance in the cover its just hard plastic with some golden side polish.

I dont think it should impact that mucj.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The fact that the signal recovers once you remove the case really points to a problem with the case. Perhaps the golden side polish has metallic particles in the paint, and they are somehow interfering with the signal. The main antenna is along the bottom of the phone--is that where a lot of that gold color is?

Can you give the exact brand name? I'm having trouble finding information on that case. Do you have a link?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX