Artech 21 Cases

ChilinMichael

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
A simple review of two Artech 21 cases I bought off Amazon:
Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case -- Artech 21 [Dallas Lazer Series] Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Anti-Slip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge -- [SteelSilver]: Cell Phones & Accessories
Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case -- Artech 21 [Vivid Arkansas Series] Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Anti-Slip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge -- [Gold/Black]: Cell Phones & Accessories

20160515_194837.jpg
The first I'll review (Dallas Lazer in silver on right) has the most pleasing look to me, it's a good quality case that for the price, is quite shocking as you'd expect it to be more. The button feel is very good, easy to press but enough to stop you from accidentally hitting buttons. It's got a moderate grip, not too sticky but not overly slippery. The camera cutout has a nice finish, there are no jagged edges and it's easy to hold the phone.

The second (Vivid Arkansas in Champagne Gold/Black on left) has the absolute best grip of any phone case I've tested. The patterned finish on back is perfect, the buttons are easy to press and again like the last one, finish is superb and no jagged edges. The design on these is unique and very refreshing. Grew on me fast as my everyday case.

A good video round of up their cases: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pFMd-mNQM&feature=youtu.be